Input for my next cycle and results from my most recent bloodwork

megatron_ed

Hey folks:

Haven't posted for a while since life gets busy. Anyway, I am off cycle right now and just completed my bloodwork 4-5 weeks after post cycle therapy (pct) ended. Mostly, everything came back fine, except my RBW, which has me worried. The upper range is 15.4 and I came in at 15.5. Normally, I would not fret, but my family has a history of anemia. Any thoughts on how to improve this or am I frettting too much? I plan on a physical at the doc's office next month before I start my next cycle. Speaking of which.....

I plan to do a 17 week cycle that will have test at 500mg a week and deca at 400mg a week. I will cut the deca two weeks before test (15 weeks of deca). Question I have is regarding orals. I have Dbol, Tbol, Anadrol, and Anavar (var). Any of these go nice or better with this stack? I want optimal focus on my health (know orals are not the best, but I plan on no longer than 5 weeks) and am concerned about hair loss (not predisposed, but am getting older with minimal thinning - would like to keep it that way).

Am also concerned about the effect on my blood given my family issues. I plan on taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the cycle to keep estro down.

Thanks

Back