Input on Halo cycle setup.

69Stanger

So beginning of January I am going to start my Halo cycle to get back in shape before I enlist in the military in April. I'm 23 6'2" 200 lbs not sure of bf% I would guess around 15% though. My diet is going to be super clean I already have that all setup and not worried about it. This is how I have my cycle setup right now. Also I was curious if it would be safe to run Halo for 8 weeks instead of 6 because it doesnt kick in until week 3 I would want to get the most out of the cycle as possible.

Pre load HB 2 weeks prior to start

Cycle:
Halo Extreme 1st week 3 caps just to gauge how I feel on it then I will bump it up to 4 caps per day split in 2 doses
N2Gaurd 8 caps per day taken at night
Fish Oil 2 caps per day
Dermacrine 6 pumps per day
Creatine Nitrate pre and post workout
BCAA Peak with Leucine

PCT:
Torem 90/60/60/30
Unleashed
Forged PCT

stick to 6 weeks. If you're not afraid of needles add a test base.

OK I wasnt sure because I've heard of people running it 8 weeks but most say 6. But is the cycle setup pretty good or is there something that I'm missing or should add in it?

Also I'm super confused now on running an AI in PCT. Everyone says something different? Should I run the AI from day 1 of PCT to finish or start the AI 2 weeks into PCT then run the AI for 4 weeks tapering off??

I'd say its common to start the AI on the first day of PCT. I havnt heard too much on serm rebound...Maybe MMA732 can explain a little more for our understanding.

Also I'm super confused now on running an AI in PCT. Everyone says something different? Should I run the AI from day 1 of PCT to finish or start the AI 2 weeks into PCT then run the AI for 4 weeks tapering off??

Essentially you want to run your AI inversely to your serm dosage.....so as your torem dosage drops your AI dosage should increase

Essentially you want to run your AI inversely to your serm dosage.....so as your torem dosage drops your AI dosage should increase

Ok thanks, thats what I was thinking. Dose Erase one cap per day for the first week 2 caps a day 2nd week and 3 caps per day for the 3rd and 4th week until the bottle is gone. Sound good?

Ok thanks, thats what I was thinking. Dose Erase one cap per day for the first week 2 caps a day 2nd week and 3 caps per day for the 3rd and 4th week until the bottle is gone. Sound good?

Sounds good. I've used Erase before and it is by far my favorite AI.

Halo, h drol, helladrol.....whatever u want to call it stops working beyond 7 wks. Pretty much everyone I've seen stops at 6.

What they said... definitely stick to 6 weeks (no additional benefits running any longer, and you'll be happy with 6)... but depending on how old your forma is I'd run Forma in PCT and that will cover your ai/estrogen rebound worries.
So I'd add DAA and forma (or erase, what have you, but forma is good stuff), and then I'd also move the creatine nitrate to PCT and run Creatine mono on cycle instead.

Back