International shipping and Peptide potency

amahesh83

Hi Experts,
I m new to peptides and thinking of ordering CJC1295 and GHRP 6 combo, i have done my research and ready to go with my first peptide cycle.
But one problem is that as i stay in india,its mostly take more than 10-15days to get it delivered. I have ordered tren and other stuff and even if its a express shipping it usually takes more than 10 days .
And as peptides are more fragile then gear,
so my question here is will the potency of peptide be destroyed,i know it will be shipped using cold baggage,still the cold baggage usually last only for 5 days.

So experts what you all think,will it be smart to order it or should i search for some local source, which i doubt i will find.

Thanks
Mahesh

All peps are cold packaged and shipped. You will be fine. I ordered some from southernresearch and it was still cold when i got it.
The cold pack shipping is something I rely heavily on and always have great expereince with it. No worries OP

Last edited:
Hi Experts,
I m new to peptides and thinking of ordering CJC1295 and GHRP 6 combo, i have done my research and ready to go with my first peptide cycle.
But one problem is that as i stay in india,its mostly take more than 10-15days to get it delivered. I have ordered tren and other stuff and even if its a express shipping it usually takes more than 10 days .
And as peptides are more fragile then gear,
so my question here is will the potency of peptide be destroyed,i know it will be shipped using cold baggage,still the cold baggage usually last only for 5 days.

So experts what you all think,will it be smart to order it or should i search for some local source, which i doubt i will find.

Thanks
Mahesh

Mahesh,

You bring up a good point. While peptides are some what fragile, they are much "tougher" than GH. As long a sequence is not reconstituted and out of direct light, it is safe for 12-15 days at room temperature. Fed-ex or USPS Express delivers to India within 6 days. With cold pack shipping and a reliable shipping method, your products would arrive in pure form. We have several international customers and all have had great success with this format. I hope this helps.

SRC

Back