Introduction and my first cycle :)

ThepoManta

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum, so ''Hi guys!'' :) I hope some people can look at my first cycle and tell me what I could do differently or better. I want to do this in the very safest way possible. I am a physical therapist student in my daily life and I want to gain some serious size and drop some bodyfat in the process by watching my diet. I have been training for about 5-6 years now, while seriously watching my diet for about a full year now. Which has been building some muscle and dropping my bodyfat percentage quite a lot at a nice and slow pace.

Stats:
- Sex: male.
- Cycling experience: none.
- Height: 5,4 feet-ish. (167 cm) (I know, short guy haha.)
- Weight: 162 pounds. (73,5 kg)
- Bodyfat: 14,3 % and dropping. (7 point measurements)
- Diet: 2700 to 3000 clean calories a day.

And with these high calories I am dropping bodyfat slowly :)

So I was thinking about this cycle:

1-12 Test-E - 500mg every week (in one injection on Monday)
1-4 Winstrol - 45mg every day.
8-12 Winstrol - 45mg every day.
1-14 HCG - 1000iu (2x 500iu, Monday and Thursday)
1-12 Aromasin - 10 mg every other day. (tablets are 10 mg, if nipples get sensitive, I will do 15mg every other day)
1-18 Liv52 - 2 tabs in the morning and 2 in the evening. (I will run the Liv52 up until 2 months after PCT)

In my opinion it would be good for my body (liver) to catch a break of the oral Winstrol in the middle of the cycle, so that I can benefit from the strength in the beginning of the cycle and some more towards the end of the cycle.
I will inject the last shot of HCG 3 days before PCT, that is the correct protocol, right?

And then this PCT:

14-18 Clomid 50-50-25-25
14-18 Nolvadex 40-40-20-20
14-18 Aromasin 10mg every other day

All of the above with a healthy diet above 3000 kcal, men's multi vitamins, fish oil, glucosamine chondritine and green tea extract.
How much do you guys think I should eat? 3000 to 3500? Or even more?

Thanks in advance and I hope you guys can help me and tell me what you think! :)

ThepoManta

Welcome aboard.

Test will be the base of every cycle you run. Ever. You need to see how your body responds to test alone and how much your body tends to aromatize (turn some test into e2). For this you'll need to run a test only cycle first and it's important to get blood work done pre cycle and then again 6 weeks in (you can verify your test is properly dosed and check your e2 levels to see if you need more or less ai)

Drop the winny. It doesn't burn fat. It's hard on joints, and you need to run test only first. It's mainly used by folks before they go on stage (at 5-6%) to harden up. You probably don't need to run it ever unless you're competing.

I suggest extending your cycle length to 14 or 16 weeks. First cycle is often the best- may as well get the most out of it.

Split your test dose and pin 250mg 2x/wk.

You only need 250iu if hcg 2x/wk.

There is a lot of good info in the stickies for diet.

Drop the winny. It doesn't burn fat. It's hard on joints, and you need to run test only first. It's mainly used by folks before they go on stage (at 5-6%) to harden up. You probably don't need to run it ever unless you're competing.

absolutely agree . drop the winny , its not needed for most experienced guys let alone a first cycle . it helps you dry out for stage presence when your already super lean to begin with , or its used for strength increases where adding any mass or body weight is unwanted (eg., an athlete needing to make weight , he needs more strength but can't risk gaining weight).

also your going to get less side effects and more consistent blood levels if you dose your test in multiple smaller injections during the week instead of one large injection.

You really need to read the beginner cycle sticky. Your ai of choice should be taken daily. It does not belong in pct either. You have a lot of loose ends that need tied up before starting. I suggest doing more research then come back with questions..

Okay, so the winny is dropped. Okay. I know it does not drop fat ;)

Why the aromasin every day? I read that people take it about 12,5 mg every other day.
Half life in men is around 9 hours, so has to be taken daily. But will 10 mg every day not suppress my estrogen too much?

Also, the studies I have read about HCG (and all of the forum posts on all kinds of forums) and a whole lot of people say that 250 iu twice a week is not enough for on a cycle.

Thanks for the tips and reactions :D

Don't use winstrol to jump start your cycle. You use winstrol to cut and finish your cycle.

500 mg HCG each week works, you don't need 1000, and you really don't need to run aromasin on pct because test blood levels will be rapidly declining and not as much aromatization will be taking place, and the serms protect you from gyno anyway.

Why the aromasin every day then? I read that people take about 12,5 mg every other day. (But that does not make sense with the half life)

Half life in men is around 9 hours, so has to be taken daily. But will 10 mg every day not suppress my estrogen too much?

Would it not be better to start 10 mg every other day and if I need more, 15 mg every other day? If that is not enough 10 mg every day..

I would not take an aspirin if I don't need it. That is the only thing I am confused about, but that is because I don't know how I will react to the testosterone.

Thanks!

Anavar over Winny IMO

Not going to make much difference on the HCG EXCEPT sides like sensitive nips.
I agree with 250 iu twice a week is plenty to prevent shringkage and at your age and cycle experience and length its questionable if you even need it.
Id keep it though

Last edited:
Why the aromasin every day then? I read that people take about 12,5 mg every other day. (But that does not make sense with the half life)

keep in mind that a drugs half life is the amount of time it takes for the drugs blood levels to drop by HALF. after 9 hours its sill in your body and working. EOD dosing is fine . every day dosing at a lower dose is fine too

keep in mind that a drugs half life is the amount of time it takes for the drugs blood levels to drop by HALF. after 9 hours its sill in your body and working. EOD dosing is fine . every day dosing at a lower dose is fine too
Yeah and with aromasin those enzymes aren't coming back either. I dose it at 2x/week and it works fine for me like that. After the aromasin wears off you still have to make more aromatase enzymes and then let them go to work on the test or test like hormones. That all takes longer than 9 hours.

Im a really light aromarizer though so idk if that will work for you. Wouldn't write it off though.

OP by your Q's and your replies it seems to me you don't have a full understanding as to what AAS does and the steroid profiles. I am not bashing you !.

Welcome to the board :wavey:

Please get to understand the processes of Aromatization. Why to use an AI and the side effects of high n low estrogen in men. Also everyone is different and the sensitive nipples is not always a sign of Gyno or even a problem. When my nipples get sensitive I am cautioned, by happy knowing my gear is working. What to do is known by my experience with MY BODY.

Learn to recognize the sides of high E2. There are three Estrogens and it is Estradiol (E2) that we are mostly concerned about.

If you understand the Winstrol profile you would not be considering it al all.

Please Test only for your 1st cycle and start to get into more deeper education of what you are about to embark on. We IN THE KNOW tell you Test only for the 1st cycle for MANY reasons.

Good Luck, read more and stick with us on for helping with your understanding. ..

@oldmusclemike
Thanks for the reply. I do fully understand the profiles. I know I am not getting bashed haha. You are just trying to make sure I do not hurt myself! :)

I do understand the Winstrol and Aromasin, I was just asking about the Aromasin dosing because of the fact that multiple people say different things. I just wanted to make sure I was not making things worse for example when I would take 10mg EOD. But this is, as I originally thought, a personal thing. If I react better to 10mg EOD than to 10mg every day, that is the way it is. So that is clear :)

Also, I knew what Winstrol does and would only take it if the strength boost in the start would be worth it. ;) since you guys tell me it is not, I will drop the Winstrol. So just the Test-E for 12 weeks :)

I will keep you posted people!

why you wont tapper up winny ??

Because he shouldn't be using winny? Did you read all the posts?

There's no need for him to use it, and as jack tors pointed out anavar is a better choice than winny for the average person cycling - as Mega and Gainjin stated winny is best right before hopping on the stage.

Nope. Just using the Test-E now. ;)

Last question guys. When you are on the HCG, does any of you experience gyno-ish problems from the HCG. (In some men they have a bit more aromatization.

I can't wait to see what the steroids "feel" like. What do you like best about cycling guys?

Nope. Just using the Test-E now. ;)

Last question guys. When you are on the HCG, does any of you experience gyno-ish problems from the HCG. (In some men they have a bit more aromatization.

I can't wait to see what the steroids "feel" like. What do you like best about cycling guys?

when your running a test e cycle you should be taking an AI , so even though there may be some increased aromatization with hcg, it should not be an issue that leads to gyno symptoms.

Back