ipam..making me happy..yes..

zovert

I just finished a 5 week tour of cjc-1295 w/o dac w/ipam. this is for me anyway as iv tried others the best 5 week run iv had..my skin is much tighter..my pumps are unreal..and guess what..i feel great..any more info on this combo out there?

Yes, it gets better. I've been running the same for TRT. I have been running Ipamorlene and CJC 1295 no DAC for 8 weeks now. You, my friend, are just getting started. I'm sure you have noticed the cognitive benefits by now. That is because you are getting that sweet restful sleep every night, and every cell in your brain is getting the attention it needs in terms of maintenance and repair. You are actually creating new brain cells, disposing of the old ones, and yes there will be an improvement in your IQ. Some advice for what it is worth:

1. Stick to the Ipamorlene as it is a better choice over the GHRP's as Ipamorlene has no effect on cortisol, and also does not affect hunger. Unless of course you want to increase hunger, then GHRP-6 is a great tool to enable you to consume more calories.
2. Ensure you are not eating two hours prior to administration, or 50 minutes after. You want to take it at a point of low blood sugar. I don't believe the peptides affect blood sugar, but I know blood sugar affects these two peptides effectiveness.
3. It's Ok to up the dosages, but remember you are creating new muscle cells and even on reduced calories you can pack on the muscle, especially combined with AAS.
4. Enjoy. I absolutely love peptides and pulsing HGH naturally.

Last edited:
Fuck i just threw away 8 bottles each. I got impatient and hated the weird hot face and head felt strange so i tossed them

Fuck i just threw away 8 bottles each. I got impatient and hated the weird hot face and head felt strange so i tossed them

Ouch. I still get the warm flush in the face, but it's never been overwhelming or uncomfortable. The GHRP's can really give you that flash, and I believe it is because they can raise cortisol. Ipamorlene is much more mild. Peptides have to be taken over a long period to get every possible effect. It is mild, like HGH, but man, I'm telling you, I am packing on mass. And the cognitive benefits are amazing. At roughly the 6 month mark the benefits get locked in and are there to stay until you decline naturally again if you come off. 12 months in is when you've seen all the benefits you are going to see. I sure wish I discovered peptides sooner. I can't imagine how much better some of my cycles would have been. And you really don't know how much you are missing growth hormone until you get your brain pumping it again. at 300iu / day of both Ipamorline and Mod GRF 1-29 my hypothalamus is pumping roughly 3-4iu of HGH / day. That is significant.

Back