Ipamorelin vs Sermorelin

_Obelix_

Am looking at doing one of these GHRPs to counteract lowering of my own natural GH levels because of an HGH Frag 176 course that I'm on.

What's the difference between them? Both look to do exactly the same thing. What are each's sides, and what are their respective differences and benefits?

Tried researching for myself on various sites, but cant seem to figure it out.

Decided to go with the Ipa, as a booster to balance the down-regulation of my natty GH because of the Frag 176 I'm on.

As a booster, does anyone know how much Ipa I should be taking? Heard that 100mcg is a saturation dose. Would that be 2x 50mcg injections each day, or just 1x 100mcg jab each day?

How did this work out for you?

Decided to go with the Ipa, as a booster to balance the down-regulation of my natty GH because of the Frag 176 I'm on.

As a booster, does anyone know how much Ipa I should be taking? Heard that 100mcg is a saturation dose. Would that be 2x 50mcg injections each day, or just 1x 100mcg jab each day?

I just ordered frag 176-191 and ipa and I was wondering how this combo worked out for you. I'm looking primarily for fat loss with the frag.

Also, do you know if it's ok to mix these two in one syringe?

Back