Is buysteroids.com a legit website

They aren't real steroids you idiot. They are steroid alternatives. So no, it isn't a fake website. You are just stupid if you think they are real steroids.

No it's not fake, they sell exactly what they say they do, legal steroid alternatives. They have all the ingredients listed on their website so anyone who buys them thinking they are real steroids is an idiot who didn't do their research.

No it's not fake, they sell exactly what they say they do, legal steroid alternatives. They have all the ingredients listed on their website so anyone who buys them thinking they are real steroids is an idiot who didn't do their research.

So you think I should give them a shot?

I can't help but laugh at the fact that, with the exception of JM, this thread is being answered by ROOKIES & ADVANCED ROOKIES.

Speaking from years of experience in the fields of training and membership here......YOU'RE POSTING THIS QUESTION IN THE WRONG FORUM, DUMBASS. Most boards would ban you for posting gear or source questions in the General Chat forum. Keep searching, I'm sure you will find the right forum to post this question.

And to answer your question, HELL YEAH they're legit. Jared from Subway used to use the dbol from them and gained over 100 pounds of fatulous muscles. Then he started rating those damn sandwiches and that's when all hell broke loose.

Last edited:
Is it fake and sell bad products

i did a whois lookup for this site buysteroids.com here whoisxy.com. Here i got formatted information. Then i have searched some reviews in Google finally i saw some reviews here scamadviser.com i got this message "High Trust Rating.This Site Looks Safe To use." and here webutation.net/shop i got 100% web reputation. I think it is legit only.

Back