is combining M1T and N02 A GOOD IDEA

Y

youngin roider

Hey guys I heard from a friend that combining m1t with no2 makes it work better. is it true? :rockband:

If you combine them, you MIGHT get a painful pump....but otherwise...it is safe...but it wont make either one work better

In all honesty, I don't know. Thinking beyond the simple "will it make me bigger?" stuff, I believe that taking a vasodilator such as no2 (even though that particular product is crap) would be beneficial, as the M1T raises blood pressure pretty steeply and dilation of the blood vessels would help to alleviate that. Just my .02..........I'd like to hear from somebody that's tried it for that reason.

I'd save my $$ and not throw it away on the NO2. NO2 did NOTHING for me, just another overhyped supplement to get peoples $$. M1T is good stuff though, u'd get all the pump u need out of the m1t w/o waisting the extra $80 on that no2 crap. As far as it being bad to take both at the same time, should be just fine, but like i said save your $$ and get more m1t if anything.

I'd save the money m1t will give you a good pump trust me, but if you take them both together, You won't be able to do cardio, and you'll find yourself being pumped doing anyting even from walking.

Save your cash.

Back