Is everyone happy with our service

purchasepeptides

I am banned!
Hello Everyone,
We would like to know if everyone is happy with our service? If you are unsatisfied with anything please air it out now we'd like to get all issue resolved sooner then later. So please take sometime to let us know your feelings on how things are going if you've ordered from us in the past, are considering ordering from us in the future or have no plans on ordering from us for any other reason. Thanks MP/PP team!

Well, I've placed a couple orders with you now and I've been very happy with everything. Shipping was quite fast and even had one small issue with the first order that you guys took care of immediately. When/if I go to order more peps, you would be the very first place I'll go too and I highly recommend that anyone looking into peptides gives you a try as well!

Thanks

Well, I've placed a couple orders with you now and I've been very happy with everything. Shipping was quite fast and even had one small issue with the first order that you guys took care of immediately. When/if I go to order more peps, you would be the very first place I'll go too and I highly recommend that anyone looking into peptides gives you a try as well!

I thought I ammended the typo.... It's the other PP I was not pleased with. I actually just placed an order recently with this co, after reviewing several gtg writes ups on the peps.

I fully appologize for the typo and will let you know how i like your product when it arrives.

Hmmmm

Well for service I would say good! Shipping reasonable time. Igf1-lr3 I am very satisfied.

I am a little confused with the GHRP6 all I have heard from everyone is that you should get a flushing sensation and imediate hunger! I have just started this. CJC1293 and GHRP6. I have dosed at 100mcg each - 150mcg ea. And just dosed 200mcg GHRP6 and 100mcg CJC1293 20 min ago and nothing.

No need to Flame for the 200mcg dose. It is a one time thing to see if there was any flush or hunger. Never intended on a dose that high nor do I intend to continue you that!!!!!!!

As of yet I havent felt a thing. So I am at this point wondering WTF? Anyone else experienced this?

These are Purchase Peptides!

Last edited:
Hmmmm

Well for service I would say good! Shipping reasonable time. Igf1-lr3 I am very satisfied.

I am a little confused with the GHRP6 all I have heard from everyone is that you should get a flushing sensation and imediate hunger! I have just started this. CJC1293 and GHRP6. I have dosed at 100mcg each - 150mcg ea. And just dosed 200mcg GHRP6 and 100mcg CJC1293 20 min ago and nothing.

No need to Flame for the 200mcg dose. It is a one time thing to see if there was any flush or hunger. Never intended on a dose that high nor do I intend to continue you that!!!!!!!

As of yet I havent felt a thing. So I am at this point wondering WTF? Anyone else experienced this?

These are Purchase Peptides!

I never felt any flush but hunger i DEFF noticed. but not everyone is the same.
for eg. I take MT2 and i NEVER noticed increased boners like others say they get.
but its DEFF good MT2 because i got DARK!
:p

but im happy your happy! :) great guys at PP

I never felt any flush but hunger i DEFF noticed. but not everyone is the same.
for eg. I take MT2 and i NEVER noticed increased boners like others say they get.
but its DEFF good MT2 because i got DARK!
:p

but im happy your happy! :) great guys at PP

LOL

They Are pretty good people.
The Igf-1 LR3 This stuffs Crazy I haven't experienced any thing like that before. I can feel it move thruoght out my body from time of injection! Recovery between sets is pretty wild. First Day I was impressed. Second day was legs now Im sold!

The GHRP6 Im :dunno: Everyone says the same thing about the Hunger. So im not sure. Is there any other signs to tell if its working? Im at the point of trying some from another source as a comparision to see if its me or the product? I meen a 200mcg dose should have showed something. I thought.

The only thing I have noticed is my Urine has a very odd and strong smell.

Last edited:
Hey purchased peptides, do you guys have any promos running right now? All the discount coupons I've seen posted seem to have expired.

phatbastard-
I have never done ghrp-6 but have done ghrp-2 and i got a flush with no hunger (or at least that i could notice). Flush was def there tho. It works great.

Also no complaints here purchase peptides!! All of the products ive tried have been great, and e mails are sent back very fast for orders, and questions.

phatbastard-
I have never done ghrp-6 but have done ghrp-2 and i got a flush with no hunger (or at least that i could notice). Flush was def there tho. It works great.

Unfortionatly I got nuttin. Maybe its me maybe not. I am the only one I have seen yet that didn't experience the hunger on GHRP 6. That was the whole damn reason I got it. Other wise I would have went for GHRP 2

No flush either Pretty disapointed to be honest.

Found this board awhile back and decided to join. I was looking for a new IGF supplier and thought I'd give you guys a whirl. I'll post back after it arrives, and I give it a test.

Back