Is everyone happy with our service

Found this board awhile back and decided to join. I was looking for a new IGF supplier and thought I'd give you guys a whirl. I'll post back after it arrives, and I give it a test.

I will vouch for there IGF-1LR3!

Can not for the others (CJC1293-GHRP6) I'm unsure of! could be all me just not experience sides as others! Well have an undisputable answer to this very soon though! As I had bloods done 3 weeks ago Prior to starting and Just got back from the lab now. Having them done again to see the FACTS!

I have tried ghrp-6 from a couple of sources (both sponsors here) and never experienced the hunger either. I think some people just don't get that side. :dunno:

I have tried ghrp-6 from a couple of sources (both sponsors here) and never experienced the hunger either. I think some people just don't get that side. :dunno:

I think your correct on that! At least for me any way.

I want to throw a shout out to ANYONE lokking to buy from PURCHASEPEPIDES.COM they STAND OUT IN CUSTMER SERVICE and I have confidence they will take care of ALL there Customers as they have ME!

Thanks Purchase Peps
Phat

Great experience for me. Had a minor problem, emailed them, had a response in 10 mins and it was fixed!

Further, the items are potent as hell.

Very happy here

Great shipping and for most part customer service. Not happy with quality of cjc 1293 I just got. left me feeling like crap. Emailed me back at first but havent for 3 days when I asked further qustions

Back