Is HCG a must on 300mg week tren cycle

NJesketit

I will be running test cyp at 250 mg a week split twice a week for 12-16 weeks(still deciding). The last 8 weeks I will add tren at 300mg a week pinned EoD. My question is HCG a must on this cycle and how should I use it. I'll have 5000iu to work with

you're too young to take steroids. and i know so, because your username is "esketit", which means you're a lil pump fan. nobody over 20 is a legit lil pump fan

HCG really is irrelevant to tren. It's because ANY sterood will shut down your hypothalamus pituitary and testicles. HCG mimics LH and keeps your balls from shrinking so they are ready for PCT.

What is your PCT?

Estrogen control?

Tren controls?

I'm sure I could come up with a better cycle in my sleep.

Lets dissect this down.
250mg testo per week is a cruise and not a cycle.
Tren acetate should be pinned ED, eod is half assing it, read up on the ester..
Where is the AI?
Where is caber?
PCT?
Running 16 weeks would require at the very minimum 8000 iu HCG, so that 5k wont get you far and yes you'll need it.

And for the sake of discussion, lets hear your age, stats, height, weight, previous training.
How does your diet look? What are your intended macros?

And I doubt you will but at least read the beginner sticky, it takes like what, 15 min?

you're too young to take steroids. and i know so, because your username is "esketit", which means you're a lil pump fan. nobody over 20 is a legit lil pump fan

It bothers me slightly that you even know such things....

I'm only 38 and these teenagers I have, have exposed me to more than I care about. haha Music, misusing 90s slang terms and trying to show me the "new" shit which is all actually 70s-90s haha

I'm trying to avoid sides as much as possible by keeping doses low.

Would I not see gains on 250 test and 300 tren a week if pin test twice a week and tren ED?

PS I have caber and aromasin on hand and nolva and clomid for pct and the HCG obv.

5'10
13% bf

My diet consists of lean meats, cruciferous veggies, starchy carbs, fruits, oats, Greek yogurt, no other dairy, grass fed whey protein. My diet is clean but my experience counting calories is non existent

I'm 5' 10" 157lbs with 13% bf according to my home scale. AVI is about 160s.

Get your diet to the point your gaining some fat. If you cant gain fat you will not gain muscle. A calorie surplus with enought protein to repair muscle damage.

Steroids increase protein synthesis. With increased protein synthesis comes increased muscle mass which will require more calories.

3js TDEE and changing your intake as you gain weight.

Yeah I have a lot to learn in that sense.. I know what to eat but how to figure out what I need in order to grow in terms of calories confuses me

You have hcg listed as part of your pct. Please do not do this......hcg is suppressive and should be out of your system before starting pct.

Sure you can get gains from 250mg of test........but 400 to 500 is a better start. You are a very small guy and will experience gains with almost anything you do......as long as diet and workout are on point.

Before you cycle I would experiment with diet to find out how much you need in order to gain weight. When you start slowly gaining then start your cycle and have fun. Just my 2 cents. Have fun

I'm not the diet expert but I think there is like 3 stages to diet for small and skinny dudes.

1) actually eating enought calories to gain weight. Even just gaining fat. fitnesspal or any other app. I have a hard time getting in calories so I eat a pretty high fat diet because I can get more calories per bite.

2) hitting macros

3) legit dialed in weighing food and eating enough whole foods to get vitamins and minerals.

I'm still not even at 1 most times. Since I've joined this forum I've probably gained and lost 60 lbs. from like 138 up to 172 down to 142 up to 163 down to 152 up to 158 down to 149 up to 156. All diet. every single pound up or down has been diet related. I cant work out right now. Whole foods will cause a faster rebound than more calories of ramen noodles and chips.

Eating clean i think its pretty hard to get all the calories in, what makes it easier for me personally is weighing all the food and making consciously smaller portions but more of them. Constantly eating creates hunger for me, its a nice feedback loop.
But miss just 1-2 times and it falls flat very fast.

I hate diet. Its stupid lol...

You have hcg listed as part of your pct. Please do not do this......hcg is suppressive and should be out of your system before starting pct.

Sure you can get gains from 250mg of test........but 400 to 500 is a better start. You are a very small guy and will experience gains with almost anything you do......as long as diet and workout are on point.

Before you cycle I would experiment with diet to find out how much you need in order to gain weight. When you start slowly gaining then start your cycle and have fun. Just my 2 cents. Have fun

Great advice I appreciate it!

I'm sure I could come up with a better cycle in my sleep.

Lets dissect this down.
250mg testo per week is a cruise and not a cycle.
Tren acetate should be pinned ED, eod is half assing it, read up on the ester..
Where is the AI?
Where is caber?
PCT?
Running 16 weeks would require at the very minimum 8000 iu HCG, so that 5k wont get you far and yes you'll need it.

And for the sake of discussion, lets hear your age, stats, height, weight, previous training.
How does your diet look? What are your intended macros?

And I doubt you will but at least read the beginner sticky, it takes like what, 15 min?

My first test cycle was Brovel 200 I pinned 200mg once a week and I got epic Gaines from it.
I pin tren ace eod and I notice zero difference in strength,sides the only difference I notice is my tren doesn***8217;t last as long. I have a plethora of experience using tren. I have four different brands on hand lol. I love the stuff. Half assing it is funny I***8217;ve got solid results pinning every third day when I was in a situation I couldn***8217;t pin eod. I guarantee if he pins 300 ew of tren a and 250 mg test his results will be excellent if diet and training along with sleep and hydration are in check. I like tren myself higher to lower test as do many people that I know.

My first test cycle was Brovel 200 I pinned 200mg once a week and I got epic Gaines from it.
I pin tren ace eod and I notice zero difference in strength,sides the only difference I notice is my tren doesn***8217;t last as long. I have a plethora of experience using tren. I have four different brands on hand lol. I love the stuff. Half assing it is funny I***8217;ve got solid results pinning every third day when I was in a situation I couldn***8217;t pin eod. I guarantee if he pins 300 ew of tren a and 250 mg test his results will be excellent if diet and training along with sleep and hydration are in check. I like tren myself higher to lower test as do many people that I know.

Well, i didn't decide the half life of the acetate ester, so its not up to us what's optimal to pin and not and it boils down to whatever ester profile you decide to run?

Back