Is HCG a must on 300mg week tren cycle

Oh ok maybe I should go off of what I read even though my results do not change from pinning ed to eod¿ kinda like 250mgs of test won***8217;t make a difference lol. I guess I***8217;ll keep half assing it with the tren.

What is the half life of trenbolone acetate?
Trenbolone is fast acting and has a half life of 2-3 days so this is how long it takes to pass through your system. Unfortunately this means that you need to inject yourself ever 2-3 days to keep your Tren levels stable. The Science Bit: Trenbolone is a 19-Nortestosterone (19-nor) anabolic androgenic steroid.May 5, 2018

Standard Trenbolone Acetate doses will normally be 75-100mg every other day. 100mg every other day is quite commonplace for many Trenbolone users and truly represents all the Trenbolone most will ever need. As with base Trenbolone Acetate doses, standard doses can be used in bulking or cutting plans as this is a truly versatile anabolic steroid. If you responded well to 50mg per day, most men should be able to tolerate standard Trenbolone Acetate doses. However, there are those who will only be able to handle base levels plans, and if that***8217;s the case, simply drop back down to 50mg every other day.

A 1/2 life is the time it takes for 1/2 of the current level to be cleared. It takes multiple 1/2 lives for a drug to clear out system complerely. My epilepsy meds have a 1/2 life in hours(6-8 hrs I think) and it took me 48 hours to show signs of withdrawal and epilepitcal discharges to happen. While the drug levels were dropping in my blood I still maintained high enough levels to suppress the firing of neurons in my brain.

I can feel my medications kicking in in 30 minutes, peaks about 2 hours and then slowly tapers down. After my medication was stopped during a long term EEG it took damn near a week before I was doped up and spaced out again as the overlapping 1/2 life caused a build up in my system.

cannabinoids and metabolites can take up to 30 days to clear.

Trenbolone is one of the few anabolic steroids where using large doses is unnecessary. The fact that Trenbolone possesses five times the androgenic and anabolic strength of testosterone means that small doses can provide big results. Even moderate doses are not required as a little bit of Trenbolone goes a long way. Looking at the dosage of Trenbolone, the majority of individuals find that 50 mg administered every other day is typically sufficient. This equals approximately 200 milligrams each week and well prevent muscle loss from occurring during a cutting cycle.

A moderate dose of Trenbolone is considered to be between 75 and 100 mg every other day. This equals approximately 300 mg to 400 mg each week and provides huge changes to the physique. Advanced uses typically stick to the moderate dose of Trenbolone due to its strength. It is important to note that the higher the dosage of Trenbolone is, the more likely uncomfortable side effects are to arise. Looking at the extreme end of the scale, it is extremely rare for even the most advanced user to use more than 400 mg to 600 mg of Trenbolone each week.

Hey Anon listen I know you've been using Tren regularly for some time now.
I feel confident that your input here is G2G. I for one could never get through the sides. So I don't do Tren, but i have to admit I never did real low dose. Also i would run HIGH test "E" and I bieve the test was helping push the Tren sides over the top for me. Also I was doing Tren in my 60's. Hmm I should of went in Low and juts a much lower test input.

Thanks for you input here. I have leaned a bit on the thread, not that I didn't know everything before anyway :insane: : laugh3: Just kidding.

Great posting ,
OMM

Your knowledge and advice is the most honest and the best on this board. Can***8217;t argue with experience even though people seem to think what they read is true while having no experience with something. I always listen to what you say and am thankful to have someone like you to learn from.

As for the tren sides I don***8217;t really get em anymore since I went with low test higher tren ratios. I get the cough sometimes but it***8217;s part of the territory with tren. I***8217;ve experimented with it enough to be able to understand the compound and the sides. There***8217;s a bunch of info on it and everyone reacts different to it pertaining to sides but for the most part I see consistency of people having less sides from higher tren low test.

Hey Anon listen I know you've been using Tren regularly for some time now.
I feel confident that your input here is G2G. I for one could never get through the sides. So I don't do Tren, but i have to admit I never did real low dose. Also i would run HIGH test "E" and I bieve the test was helping push the Tren sides over the top for me. Also I was doing Tren in my 60's. Hmm I should of went in Low and juts a much lower test input.

Thanks for you input here. I have leaned a bit on the thread, not that I didn't know everything before anyway :insane: : laugh3: Just kidding.

Great posting ,
OMM

Hey Mike do you remember mountain man ? He was on here beforehand and a bunch of other forums. Well I guess he passed on last night. He was a very smart guy and super cool.

Hey Mike do you remember mountain man ? He was on here beforehand and a bunch of other forums. Well I guess he passed on last night. He was a very smart guy and super cool.

i remember him from way back. wow, sad to hear he passed. hope he went peacefully.

What is the half life of trenbolone acetate?
Trenbolone is fast acting and has a half life of 2-3 days so this is how long it takes to pass through your system. Unfortunately this means that you need to inject yourself ever 2-3 days to keep your Tren levels stable. The Science Bit: Trenbolone is a 19-Nortestosterone (19-nor) anabolic androgenic steroid.May 5, 2018

For stable blood levels you'd want to inject half of whatever the half life is, which 2-3 days for acetate ester would results in 1-1.5 days? Could you stretch it eod morning/evening and hit 1.5? sure but that would be extreme nitpicking and completely missing the point :p
I've mentioned this before when we've discussed tren that my sides has been vastly less when doing ed vs eod, to which you then recommended me to run higher tren than test, which i've yet to try... :)

Last edited:
Anon I do remember some posts with his name, however i only remember that.

Yea hey this has been a very good and informative thread for me.. prob many others also. :D

:wavey: OMM

whats the best tren controller?

Tren controller?
It doesn't aromatize so technically the only control needed would be liver protection and prolactin control with caber, which isn't needed if you control estrogen with AI.
Or did I misunderstand the question?

Tren controller?
It doesn't aromatize so technically the only control needed would be liver protection and prolactin control with caber, which isn't needed if you control estrogen with AI.
Or did I misunderstand the question?

nice one, I brought this up since alot of newbies what to dable into tren without knowing how to control it if it goes out of whack in their labs.

Back