Is HCG a must on 300mg week tren cycle

diet update OP, have you reformulated your upcoming cycle more?

Yes I just just entered my fourth week at 500mg of test cyp weekly
50mg proviron Ed
6.25 aromasin Ed

I ditched the tren after 6 days lol might add it back in week 8 depending if things continue to go smooth

I've been eating like a beast, all clean. The gains are coming along. Things will be ramping up shortly I'm excited

I will be running test cyp at 250 mg a week split twice a week for 12-16 weeks(still deciding). The last 8 weeks I will add tren at 300mg a week pinned EoD. My question is HCG a must on this cycle and how should I use it. I'll have 5000iu to work with

I would not run more mgs of tren than the test

Standard Trenbolone Acetate doses will normally be 75-100mg every other day. 100mg every other day is quite commonplace for many Trenbolone users and truly represents all the Trenbolone most will ever need. As with base Trenbolone Acetate doses, standard doses can be used in bulking or cutting plans as this is a truly versatile anabolic steroid. If you responded well to 50mg per day, most men should be able to tolerate standard Trenbolone Acetate doses. However, there are those who will only be able to handle base levels plans, and if that***8217;s the case, simply drop back down to 50mg every other day.

I used to low dose tren as much as possible and run it longer say 10 weeks tops. great results. get caber too bro.

Yes I just just entered my fourth week at 500mg of test cyp weekly
50mg proviron Ed
6.25 aromasin Ed

I ditched the tren after 6 days lol might add it back in week 8 depending if things continue to go smooth

I've been eating like a beast, all clean. The gains are coming along. Things will be ramping up shortly I'm excited

have you done labs yet?

Hey Anon listen I know you've been using Tren regularly for some time now.
I feel confident that your input here is G2G. I for one could never get through the sides. So I don't do Tren, but i have to admit I never did real low dose. Also i would run HIGH test "E" and I bieve the test was helping push the Tren sides over the top for me. Also I was doing Tren in my 60's. Hmm I should of went in Low and juts a much lower test input.

Thanks for you input here. I have leaned a bit on the thread, not that I didn't know everything before anyway :insane: : laugh3: Just kidding.

Great posting ,
OMM

hey uncle Mike, where are you?

I will be running test cyp at 250 mg a week split twice a week for 12-16 weeks(still deciding). The last 8 weeks I will add tren at 300mg a week pinned EoD. My question is HCG a must on this cycle and how should I use it. I'll have 5000iu to work with

no, but yes

Back