Is it possible to reverse the aromatizing effects of nandrolone steroid?

barflies

Is it possible to reverse the aromatizing effects of nandrolone steroid?

I ask this question because I took a powder form of the drug at age 20 it was called Deca diboldazol (nandolone). It might have been a pro hormone that I took.Totally stupid of me. I had no idea of the consequences it had and was dumb at such a young age and thought i wold get muscle from with little working out. I only took two tablets and I then stopped the tabs. i took nothing else.The next day my body was different all over from head to toe. face ( imagine permanent moon face look) legs,arms,stomach etc were all different/fatter and contoured differently.No diet including atkins and very low carb could get back my old body. I tried also an aromasin/novaldex pct which I realise now was pointless but that also did aromatize and the aromasin chiselled my face ever so slightly overnight as well.I Then had cosmetic surgery abroad with the one of the best surgeons to suck out the fat all over my body and I now don't look much different.

From research it could be something with the androgen receptor and progesterone receptors may have bound together or something and estrogen as accelerated growth fusion or maybe bone growth?

All your opinions are welcome I'd like to know how I can reverse this if its even possible.

It does seem nandrolone aromatized as soon as I took that steroid. I understand it could be too late too reverse it but its worth try if someone knows any info they can give me.

Get blood work and lets see what is going on now. Post the results up.

Yes, Nandrolone Aromatizes. But that is only while taking it. It is more likely that you fucked up your HPTA.

Damn Dude, are you posting this on every Forum.

I just replied to this on another Forum yesterday.................................. JP
P.S.
2 Tablets of whatever you took, couldn't Transform your Body overnight, it's Impossible.

And if a Plastic Surgeon couldn't help you.
Then I think that you have BDD ~ Body Dysmorphia Disorder.

2 tablets transformed you overnight? Permanently? Nolvadex aromatized? How old are you? 2 tablets when you were 20 should not be life altering. I want to understand but I've read this a few times and still don't. Maybe answer a few of the above questions and someone can help. Good luck sir

I'm thinking this Guy is a Troll.

The Identical Thread is on another Forum.

But the user name is "Jamesdoll"................................... JP

Get blood work and lets see what is going on now. Post the results up.

Yes, Nandrolone Aromatizes. But that is only while taking it. It is more likely that you fucked up your HPTA.

Thanks for the response,thats the best response and most likely thing that might have happened to me.

Is it reversible my HPTA or I am changed for life now having taken the steroid?

Id be grateful for your response

I will list the entire ingredients and see what you can make of it.

l-leucine [( 2S ) 2 amino 4 methylpentanoic acid], nettle root extract (urtica dioica), containing 3, 4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran,saw palmetto extract (serenoa repens), containing bis o, [(1-4)-(1 1-6)] a hydroxy phloretin 2-0-glucoside, epicatechin,epiafzelechin, 4 hydroxy benzoic acid, protocatechuic acid, methylgallate,sitosterol and sistosterol 3-0 glucoside,dehydrepiandrosterone (5 androsten-3-beta-hydroxy 17-one,dindolylmethane (3,3- methylenebis - 1H-indole), beta sistosterol ]( 5 stigmasten 3-beta ol )] stigmasterol [5,22-stigma-stadien 3 beta ol)] from phytosterols 90% , ajuga turkestanica extract standardized for ecdysterones containing turkesterone ( 11,20 dihydroxyecdysone) ajugasterone ( 2S,3R,5R,9R,10R,11R,13R,14S,17S)-17-[(2R,3R) 2,3 dihdroxy -6 methylheptan-2-yl] 2,3,11,14 tetra hydroxy,10,13 dimethyl 3,4,5,9,11,12,15,16,17 decahydro, 1H cyclopenta [A] phenanthren-6-one), Cyasterone (2/A,3/A,5/A),22 R, 24s,25s,28r) 2,3,14,20,22 pentahydroxy-26,28 epoxystigmast 7 ene 6,26 dione,adenosine 5 triphosphate disodium (disodium [(2S,3S,4R,5R) 5 (6 aminopurin 9-yl) 3,4 dihodroxyoxolan 2 yl] methoxy hydroxyphosphory, oxy-oxido phosphoryl] hydrogen phospate, carthamus tinctorius seed, containing [(3S, 4S) 4 [3,4 dimeth oxyphenyl) methyl] 3 hydroxy 3 [(methoxy 4 [( 2S, 3R,4S,5R,6R) 3,4,5 trihdroxy 6 ( hydroxymethyl) oxan 2 Y] oxy-phenyl,methyl,oxolan 2 one,forskolin extract, (coleus forskohlii) containing 3R,4aR,5S,6S,6aS,10S,10aR,10bS ,3 ethenyl 6,10,10B trihydroxy- 3,4a,7,7,10a pentamethyl, 1,oxo 5,6,6a,8,9,10, hexahydro 2H benzo [f] chromen 5 yl acetate,piperine (piper nigrum), zinc citrate,

Other ingredients contain gelatin, titanium dioxide,rice flour,magnesium stearate FD&C # Red. Researched by soviet scientist at the institute of the chemistry of plant substances,academy of sciences,republic of Uzbekistan

I got blood work done in 2015 and had full sex hormone panel and they came back fine ( I haven't taken any steroids since) Here are my results. I had a 24-hour urine collection for adrenaline and non adrenaline, a late night saliva test, low-dose dexamethasone suppression test, prolactin of 147,cortisol 299,testosterone 21, SHBG 36.5, Oestradiol 112, TSH 1.01, T 4 13.6,T3 5.2,FSH 2, LH 4, Creatinine 91, EGFR 87, IGF 22 and normal liver function tests and vitamin D. I also tested negative for cushion's syndrome. I have been ruled out for Acromegaly.

My liver was fine. The results are -liver function tests serum-Albumin-serum 40, Total bilibrubin 12- alkaline phosphate serum 66, AST 20, ALT 18, Cholesterol serum 5.6, triglyceride serum 1.9, HDL cholesterol serum 1.20

What was strange was that there was only certain areas the surgeon could liposuction out. As the surgeon said some areas were harder skin instead of soft flappy skin that I had. I explained that this was not muscle to him and I told him it was the steroid that had left me with it permanently.

My face looks a slightly different now as they used a tiny canula to suck out the fat in my lower face and chin. the strange this was that the cosmetic surgeon sucked out the fat on the top of my palm and my foot and hip area which was what the powder steroid I took (2 tablets of deca dibolodazol at age 20) had left me with overnight,however the fat he sucked out didnt remove itself at all and it remains. I have found this very bizarre.

lets just say for example you all give me the benefit of the doubt and the steroid did transform my body which it 100 percent did overnight. I assume there is no way to reverse it and I am stuck with it as no one has any solutions for it?

just to let you all know I am no troll and do not have body dis morphia or need see a pychiatrist. I could be the first ever victim with this problem with this exact drug that i took.

However what -Megatron28- said that my HPTA has changed could be what has happened to me.

keep your threads in order please and pay attention to where you post so we are not answering the same question in every forum.

To Barflies:
Let me explain why I said, "You may be a Troll".

I belong to quite a few Forums, and I always post under the Exact Same Name.
So anyone who knows me, knows that it is me Posting, and Not Someone Else.

When I see someone posting the Exact Same Thread on different Forums, under Different User Names.
That's a Red Flag to me, I could be wrong.
But why the different names, there's no problem belonging to as many forums as you like...................... JP

To Barflies:
Let me explain why I said, "You may be a Troll".

I belong to quite a few Forums, and I always post under the Exact Same Name.
So anyone who knows me, knows that it is me Posting, and Not Someone Else.

When I see someone posting the Exact Same Thread on different Forums, under Different User Names.
That's a Red Flag to me, I could be wrong.
But why the different names, there's no problem belonging to as many forums as you like...................... JP

I like this ^^^ .

A very long time ago I was a member on a forum and when I moved my home base shall I call it I had to change for personal reasons. OTHER then that , for myself I remain the same OMM on any and all forums I go to.

There may be a reason to have different screen names but after a while the members of other forums figure it out.... Ha, "BUSTED".. just kidding here. You can fool some of the people sometimes but not all the people all the time. hee, heee, heee :laugh3:

The OP posted the same question several months back, and I honestly tried to pry information out of him to see if I could offer any help. All I could ever get was poorly worded half answers, couldn't get him to say what he did, what he didn't do, for how long, etc. regarding any possible remedies.

I came to the conclusion that he seems real, but has no intention or capability to try anything of substance for any length of time, in other words somebody looking for an easy way in and/or an easy way out.

The whole story of popping two tabs and waking up a different person seems ridiculous, if it was that easy to morph one way then dammit try something effective and morph back the other. Go zero carb and drop all the water and fat, then do an androgen heavy cycle with proper AI, and wham! Bob's your Uncle. Transformed into a man again.

The OP posted the same question several months back, and I honestly tried to pry information out of him to see if I could offer any help. All I could ever get was poorly worded half answers, couldn't get him to say what he did, what he didn't do, for how long, etc. regarding any possible remedies.

I came to the conclusion that he seems real, but has no intention or capability to try anything of substance for any length of time, in other words somebody looking for an easy way in and/or an easy way out.

The whole story of popping two tabs and waking up a different person seems ridiculous, if it was that easy to morph one way then dammit try something effective and morph back the other. Go zero carb and drop all the water and fat, then do an androgen heavy cycle with proper AI, and wham! Bob's your Uncle. Transformed into a man again.

^^^^^^^^ this
Two tabs seems unrealistic. Something is missing.

I'm betting he always looks like that. He took two pills and expected results so he took a good long look at himself in the mirror and seen how he really looks. It's his diet ! Not the two pills he took !

There's allot of Obfuscation going on in that Ingredient List.
Obfuscate ~ to render Unclear or Unintelligible.

They give all the Chemical Names for Simple Ingredients.
And the 1st 2 Ingredients are Leucine and Nettle Root Extract.
DHEA is the 3rd, so there's not much in there.

Then there's some Plant Sterols for Prostate Support.
But since they give every Ingredient their Chemical Name, it sounds like something Great.................... JP

Last edited:
why i tell people dont touch aas before age of 25...
if its development and closed growth plates thats for life at this point... sry
i started in early 20's, but was due to car accident and given medically. maybe i would have been a foot taller who knows. but i like my shape anyways and i dont hit my head anywhere.. well the toilet seat, they should make those dang things longer i swear lol.

Back