Is It True

Mad Dawg

The use of Preperation H as a water reducer in muscle tissue to help lean out for better definition. Word is that you apply it just like you would any other cream in areas that your looking for better definition. And if it is true is it healthy to apply it so liberaly. Who Knows? Tear. It. Up. Mad Dawg!:dunno:

I hear that it is better to use preparation H from Canada rather than American (different ingredients).

Yes it is true. Often competetive bodybuilders use it to rid themselves of excess water. Some find it works for them, and other's don't notice much of a difference. I think that the bodyfat would have to be quite low in order for it to make a difference.

Fyre said:
Yes it is true. Often competetive bodybuilders use it to rid themselves of excess water. Some find it works for them, and other's don't notice much of a difference. I think that the bodyfat would have to be quite low in order for it to make a difference.

Yep, exactly.

Ever seen that "Ripping Gel!" or "Cutting Gel!", hope you havent wasted money on it anyone, because you just bought some real expensive preperation H.

if your body fat is higher than 3-5% then you are wasting your time, it is only good for a "precontest situation" or if someone was really desperate(along with being sad and stupid) to cut off a little for a day at the beach......
:)so ripping gel could be used to blast hemoroids huh.....

powerhouse 48 said:
if your body fat is higher than 3-5% then you are wasting your time, it is only good for a "precontest situation" or if someone was really desperate(along with being sad and stupid) to cut off a little for a day at the beach......
:)so ripping gel could be used to blast hemoroids huh.....

Haha, what an expensive way to suppress your hemoroids!

Back