is there a replacement

taufeedwg

hey guys. I have been looking at the different meal ideas and have noticed a lot of them have chicken in the receipt. Is there any replacement for chicken, cause to be honest I hate chicken, Have had it way to much recently.

the fact of being new, as you can tell, I have a ton to learn about all of this. I have been doing a lot of looking around and have been amazed at all the awesome info there is here. :rockband:

Chicken is a very lean source of protein. It is also loaded with lots of grams of protein per serving, so unless you like tuna...you can't very easily match it for nutrition.

Sick of chicken huh? When I'm trying to put on weight I eat about 10 breasts per day along with tons of other stuff. I'll eat that for a week then switch to beef and usually I end up still eating 3-4 breasts per day. You just have to get used to it. You will learn that you put up with stuff you don't like in the pursuit of muscle. Protein shakes don't taste good. You would never select a protein shake over a coca-cola if only taste were the deciding factor.

So get used to eating stuff you don't like and doing things you hate. lol
That's part of the sacrifice.

The funny thing is, that now when some one brings up chicken, I lose my appitite all together. It really makes me feel sick some times.

But I do get your points. Eating somethig you hate to achive a higher goal, If I could put it that way.

I cant believe you dont like chicken that is my favorite. But I would try other lean meats for a little while and then come back to chicken you never know when you are going to like it again

ect0m0rph said:
I cant believe you dont like chicken that is my favorite. But I would try other lean meats for a little while and then come back to chicken you never know when you are going to like it again

True that. I will give it a try.

I'll give you a Letter and a Number that will make almost anything taste good.

A - 1

thats all i have to say..

Swellin said:
Chicken is a very lean source of protein. It is also loaded with lots of grams of protein per serving, so unless you like tuna...you can't very easily match it for nutrition.
honestly it can be matched nutrition wise however matching it price wise is a differnt story.

Back