Is there any difference b/w Mod GRF1-29 and Sermorelin???

kev ute

I'm still researching and trying to figure things out.

So is there any real difference between Mod GRF1-29 and sermorelin?

From what i can tell and what i've read, they seem to be the same product. One site which i'm thinking of ordering from has them both, But the Sermorelin is like $10 cheaper/2mg's. If i buy enough for 3-4 months, thats quite a savings.

If anyone has any info or experiences please let me know. THANKS!!!

Sermorelin and Mod Grf 1-29 are the same thing. But, Be careful because some peptide companies sell CJC 1295 and say it's Mod grf 1-29... They are not the same. Mod Grf 1-29 is a 29 amino acid peptide. Cjc 1295 is a 30 amino acid peptide. They also say CJC 1295 Non dac is Mod grf 1-29... That's a lie, It's actually Cjc 1295 which I stated is not the same as Mod Grf 1-29. Hope that helps! Good luck with your research!!

Btw A LOT of peptide companies sell under dosed or bunk peptides. The peptide industry is the easiest industry to scam people. Use Southern research, they only sell American made peptides.

Last edited:
I agree that SRC is very good but mod grf and Sermorelin are different. They are different in the amount of time they are active. Mod grf, modified, has a longer half life. It stays active for 30-40 iirc and Sermorelin is more like 10-15.

IMO you will get better use from mod grf and a larger spike of gh.

Back