Is this ok??

KrazyGringo

Hello,

I'm a first time user at the age of 28. 5'10'' 150 pounds on a muscular frame. I just received GP Methan 10mg (2x 100 tablets) and GP Clomiphene 50mg (30 tablets) and started taking the Methan yesterday. I plan on only taking 30mg a day for 30 days-which leaves me enough for one more 30 day cycle. I've researched the Methan to the point where it was going one way than leading to another. So here I am.
I was told to take 50mg a day of Methan. Roughly 8 hours apart and spread it out over three doses. Well, I looked into it and decided to go with a lesser amount-30mg- and take 1 in the morning and 2 before I workout (usually around 5pm). My goal is to put on about 12 pounds of muscle and keep my "ripped" figure. Does this sound like it will be an ideal way of doing this? Btw, I work out at least 4 days a week but I'm sure I'll put in 5 days while on Methan.
Here are my questions I'm concerned with:
-Is this the correct way of taking the pills?
-Should I take the Methan for 6 weeks and throw away the extras, or should I do two cycles (start my next one a few months from the end of my first cycle) the way mentioned above?
-When taking Methan, should I start taking the Clomiphene two weeks into my cycle or wait until my cycle is completed to start the Clom?
- Dosage for Clomiphene: 1 for 3-4 days, 2 for 6-7, 3 for 3 days, 2 for 3 days, 1 until completed. Is this the correct way to start the PCT?

I'm sure I'll have a few more questions once this topic gets going; if it gets going. I know I should take some type of test with it but I'm wanting to go without. I just want to break this 150lbs mark and maintain my physique when I reach 160-165. Sorry for making the thread so long. Just a lot of information I had to insert to make sure I'm doing this the right way.

So you know you are suppoed to be running test and still choose not too, like all the vets with years of experience are wrong?

12lbs of lean muscle and be ripped???
Your gonna get 12lbs of bloat, feel like shit and loose it all after!

150lbs!!! Spend your money on FOOD!!!

Well.....

Wow, boy do I feel like shit now. Ok, I've taken 40mg yesterday and 30mg today-decided to drop down 10mg-. If I just stop taking it right now, will it effect my normal test? Glad to see my friends who "know" their shit actually do not. I knew it would knock out my test productivity but I thought the Clom would boost it back to normal afterwords. Btw, I thought I was eating a lot but I really wasn't eating enough to gain. Now I'm trying to take in 300 calories and 20+ grams of protein every few hours. I'm also taking a shake three times a day that includes: 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter, 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, 1 cup of milk and to scoops of "Power Maxx Hydro Micronized protein. This gives me a total of 55g's of protein and 820 calories.

Just drop the shit and start eating more. You don't need roids to grow at your weight. Don't waste your money.

Don't get yourself all worked up bro, run a light post cycle therapy (pct) to be safe. You say you have clomid take 50mg a day for 2 weeks and you will be just fine, be glad you didn't run 4 weeks of the shit then ask questions you would be in a mess right now, take this as lesson learned and a disaster avoided and do some research.

hit up 3j in the diet section. he will set u up with a good diet that could probably put about 15 to 20lbs of healthy weight on you within a couple months bro

Is the shake I mentioned earlier good or could it be upgraded? Should I take 4 a day or is three good? Like I said, I'll try to take in 300 calories and 20 grams of protein every 2-3 hours, plus 3 meals. Any other suggestions? And I'm a thick 150 pounds, ass'. That was an amicable statement, btw. Thanks guys for your help. You saved me from being fat.

Back