is this possible?

jarbulldog

bulldog god
make 100mg prop/ 100mg tren/ 100mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate per ml
i want to take 10g of powder of all three gears and make a 100cc at 300mg per cc of the above gears
if this is possible what would the ba, bb, and oil amount would you use?

i would like to keep the bb and the ba low as possilbe.

sure its very possible. i dont see any reason why 5% ba and 15% bb wouldnt work. now about the pain factor. short ester stuff at 300mg/ml is prolly gonna make you wished you had never tried it. tren 150 is almost unbearable. i dont understand the need in making a compound of short esters at that high a concentration. you know with the NPP you gonna have to do daily injects. prop and ace are OK eod but not PP. but hey try it and see what happens. if it hurts dilute it with oil til it dont hurt. you may be able to go 150 pain free. maybe higher maybe lower. i am not a NPP fan. i like deca way better. no solvents needed and it is very forgiving. it goes 400mg/ml pain free no prob. same with enan for test. less frequency on the injects too. i am a long ester fan as you can tell. been doing this a while and have come to the conclusion that i am lazy/smart and will get by on less work for the same result any day.

super gear.

super effective, super painful.

how much u lookin to do per day?

i have been tossing around the idea of those three at 50mg prop, 25mg ta, 25mg npp. should be pain free at 100mg/ml.

i would not want a 2:1 ratio of nandrolone:test. thats just for me though.

PP is very short. shorter than ace and prop. if memory serves me correct. its close to NE.

well you know what? i just looked it up and it is longer than acetate. thats odd cause i looked it up on another sight the other day and it showed shorter than ace.

regardless it is short. one site said it is out in 2 to 3 days which means it has a very short half life. 1-2 days. this other site said half life of 4.5 days. hmmmm....... oh well who's right? i dont know but for years i thought and had read numerous times it is one of the shortest esters, in the line of formate.

rule of thumb on injecting hormones is dont stretch injects out to no more than half the half life. so if cyp is 12 days then no more than 6 days between injects. but even with long esters i go 2 x per week. short esters no more than eod.

Ester Profiles

Acetate: Chemical Structure C2H4O2.
Also referred to as Acetic Acid; Ethylic acid; Vinegar acid; vinegar; Methanecarboxylic acid. Acetate esters delay the release of a steroid for only a couple of days. Contrary to what you may have read, acetate esters do not increase the tendency for fat removal. Again, there is no known mechanism for it to do so. This ester is used on oral primobolan tablets (metenolone acetate), Finaplix (trenbolone acetate) implant pellets, and occasionally testosterone.

Propionate: Chemical Structure C3H6O2.
Also referred to as Carboxyethane; hydroacrylic acid; Methylacetic acid; Ethylformic acid; Ethanecarboxylic acid; metacetonic acid; pseudoacetic acid; Propionic Acid. Propionate esters will slow the release of a steroid for several days. To keep blood levels from fluctuating greatly, propionate compounds are usually injected two to three times weekly. Testosterone propionate and methandriol dipropionate (two separate propionate esters attached to the parent steroid methandriol) are popular items.

Phenylpropionate: Chemical Structure C9H10O2.
Also referred to as Propionic Acid Phenyl Ester. Phenylpropionate will extend the release of active steroid a few days longer than propionate. To keep blood levels even, injections are given at least twice weekly. Durabolin is the drug most commonly seen with a phenylpropionate ester (nandrolone phenylpropionate), although it is also used with testosterone in Sustanon and Omnadren.

Isocarpoate: Chemical Structure C6H12O2.
Also referred to as Isocaproic Acid; isohexanoate; 4-methylvaleric acid. Isocaproate begins to near enanthate in terms of release. The duration is still shorter, with a notable hormone level being sustained for approximately one week. This ester is used with testosterone in the blended products Sustanon and Omnadren.

Caproate: Chemical Structure C6H12O2.
Also referred to as Hexanoic acid; hexanoate; n-Caproic Acid; n-Hexoic acid; butylacetic acid; pentiformic acid; pentylformic acid; n-hexylic acid; 1-pentanecarboxylic acid; hexoic acid; 1-hexanoic acid; Hexylic acid; Caproic acid. This ester is identical to isocarpoate in terms of atom count and weight, but is laid out slightly different (Isocaproate has a split configuration, difficult to explain here but easy to see on paper). Release duration would be very similar to isocaproate (levels sustained for approximately one weak), perhaps coming slightly closer to enanthate due to its straight chain. Caproate is the slowest releasing ester used in Omnadren, which is why most athletes notice more water retention with this compound.

Enanthate: Chemical Structure C7H14O2.
Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate: Chemical Structure C8H14O2.
Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

Decanoate: Chemical Structure C10H20O2.
Also referred to as decanoic acid; capric acid; caprinic acid; decylic acid, Nonanecarboxylic acid. The Decanoate ester is most commonly used with the hormone nandrolone (as in Deca-Durabolin) and is found in virtually all corners of the world. Testosterone decanoate is also the longest acting constituent in Sustanon, greatly extending its release duration. The release time with Decanoate compounds is listed to be as long as one month, although most recently we are finding that levels seem to drop significantly after two weeks. To keep blood levels more uniform, athletes (as they have always known to do) will follow a weekly injection schedule.

Undecylenate: Chemical Structure C11H20O2.
Also referred to as Undecylenic acid; Hendecenoic acid; Undecenoic acid. This ester is very similar to decanoate, containing only one carbon atom more. Its release duration is likewise very similar (approximately 2-3 weeks), perhaps extending a day or so past that seen with decanoate. Undecylenate seems to be exclusive to the veterinary preparation Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate), although there is no reason it would not work well in human-use preparations (Equipoise certainly works fine for athletes). Again, weekly injections are most common.

Undecanoate: Chemical Structure C11H22O2.
Also referred to as Undecanoic Acid; 1-Decanecarboxylic acid; Hendecanoic acid; Undecylic acid. Undecanoate is not a commonly found ester, and only appears to be used in the nandrolone preparation Dynabolan, and oral testosterone undecanoate (Andriol). Since this ester is chemically very similar to undecylenate (it is only 2 hydrogen atoms larger), it has a similar release duration (approximately 2-3 weeks). Although this ester is used in the oral preparation Andriol, there is no reason to believe it carries any properties unique of other esters. Andriol in fact works very poorly at delivering testosterone, bolstering the idea that oral administration is not the idea use of esterified androgens.

see thjis article dont even list the days. they just speculating.

the last one i looked at said prop and PP were 4 day half life with ace being 3.

i just found another that said ace 3, PP 3 and prop 4.5. lololololol

do we have another contestant? step right up folks and take a guess at the weight of that ester. that right how many carbon atoms does it have in its chain?

look that up doug and we'll have the answer. carbon atoms.

ever get the idea that some of these reports are bogus? i mean how can they come up with so many different answers?

i am still not a short ester fan. tren is ok but the others can bite my hind parts. i may get tren enan next time. screw um all.

thats a lot of carbon for a shortee. dig deeper into the realm of your mind dougee. unless your mind is like mine. like a bad neighborhood, never go in there alone.

Looks like it might have more to do with the number of hydrogen atoms. they rise consistantly down the list.

i am not sure everyone is getting 150 from. what i want to make is 100 prop/ 100 tren/ 100 npp for a total of 300mg. i want to do 1 cc ed instead of having to do 3.

300mg/ml will without a doubt hurt you up. However, id be interested to see how much, so mix that concoctio up and let me know how it goes bro.

jarbulldog said:
i am not sure everyone is getting 150 from. what i want to make is 100 prop/ 100 tren/ 100 npp for a total of 300mg. i want to do 1 cc ed instead of having to do 3.

we understood perfectly there mr. iwantmyasstohurtsobadicantsitdownforamonthguy

we suggested 150. now we took a poll and want you to do the 300. please post all the juicy results. no really........

the recipe i posted will work just fine.

Back