its alsmost 2015 is AA or bac water better for igflr3? Any new evidence?

Fullgoldcrown

I've always used 1mg in a month reconstituted with 1ml bac water. I've had success with this but I've yet to see any evidence proving which is better. I'm considering 20mcg per day for 50 days and wonder if it will last better with AA. Anyone know? I know juiced pork chop would say bac water :)

I agree with juiced porkchop - please continue as you are (only use bacteriostatic water for polypeptide hormone IGF-1 LR3)

Bac will work but Acetic Acid (AA) will make your IGF LR3 last longer. Just mix it with bac on your insulin pin so you don't get the burn when you pinn Sub-Q or IM. Best of luck
I agree with juiced porkchop - please continue as you are (only use bacteriostatic water for polypeptide hormone IGF-1 LR3)

Bac will work but Acetic Acid (AA) will make your IGF LR3 last longer. Just mix it with bac on your insulin pin so you don't get the burn when you pinn Sub-Q or IM. Best of luck

actually it might even hurt your shelflife..... show me one single study using it......

WATERLESS AA for TEST TUBE research maybe... but something to be put in living tissue? no... its all BS this 0.6% AA crap....
USE BAC WATER,

I just can't picture injecting vinegar into my body. As it eats proteins, wouldn't acetic acid (vinegar) destroy peptides as they're made from proteins? :wiggle:

Back