Joint s ache ? This is for you young one's

Teutonic

I m in great pain..knee s especially. Have not trained in 2 month s or ran even trt...is it fluid or...glycogen missing ???
Feels as bad as when I tried winny...creaking..hurts to move but I ve been sedentary..house arrest...self imposed for 4 weeks..never left house...shit I been overwhelmed by CJ system..lost 17 pds. Left tendon in arm is hurt to..hit it on something/someone stupid...

A healthy trt and time ?

I d pose this to HW in private but want the yute s to learn what 1000 mg doses can do when ur older to your brain and body-------MATT. Love u dude but slow on the gear...I wish I d never squatted 600 plus or 1200 on leg press....it add s up ladies. Can t even enjoy a good shit w o wincing as the knee pain.

Sedentariness and arthritis are no good. Worste thing u can do to a motor is not run it........

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I thank you for sharing this because I don't like to talk too much (but I do) about the aches and pains I live with now at my age, because none of the young ones believe it.

For me being an extreme Ectomorph with small bones and joints lifting heavy weight did a lot of damage that didn't start to affect me until my late 50's. After 60 and every year after it seems to get worse.

I'm genetically weak but the use and abuse of AAS allowed me to push past my limits. All is good but after competition and not being a pro I should of slowed it all down. To this day if I could just be satisfied with a little less then maybe I wouldn't hurt so much.

Although I have osteoarthritis I know the damage done has / is making it much worse. I get up at 4, 5, or 6 am just to take OTC pain meds so I can sleep a little more.

The worst thing I did recently was take almost a year off ( last 10 mon) and now even starting this cycle I hurt everyday. The exercise and the lifting is better than not doing anything it is helping.

I never learned to do things in moderation.
I can't begin to imagine what lifting that heavy would do , TooTuff ?
PS: the Deca is doing wonders, I will confess.

Last edited:
I m in great pain..knee s especially. Have not trained in 2 month s or ran even trt...is it fluid or...glycogen missing ???
Feels as bad as when I tried winny...creaking..hurts to move but I ve been sedentary..house arrest...self imposed for 4 weeks..never left house...shit I been overwhelmed by CJ system..lost 17 pds. Left tendon in arm is hurt to..hit it on something/someone stupid...

A healthy trt and time ?

I d pose this to HW in private but want the yute s to learn what 1000 mg doses can do when ur older to your brain and body-------MATT. Love u dude but slow on the gear...I wish I d never squatted 600 plus or 1200 on leg press....it add s up ladies. Can t even enjoy a good shit w o wincing as the knee pain.

Sedentariness and arthritis are no good. Worste thing u can do to a motor is not run it........

Hang tight brother, you'll be back to your self again soon. Nobody can keep a good man down, not even Big Brother.

Definitely food for thought for the younger crowd that still thinks that choices today won't impact life tomorrow. I too suffer from more aches and pains than I care to admit, but I accept the price I have to pay for pushing the envelope in my youth.

I do recommend apple cidar vinegar and magnesium citrate though. They've helped me tremendously with arthritis and other nagging injuries, and of course my love affair with nandrolone - when the time is right.

I'm always here when you need me friend. :)

Mike...ur wisdom s always s a cherished bit of info...we should get together and drink some kratom and crush some geritol and snort it
HW thank s..as I said I m still Mr Low dose and threw this out so the yung uns will chill..never get in a hurry going up hill..u ll burn out and die tired.

OMM..I was a power lifter and all those plastic trophies have long since been left in a dumpster somewhere in my wake..
After 1 month of trt 200 ( ok a cruise) 6 sessions a week training I ll do one of my massive cycles...trt plus 100/50/ prop tren m w f and a 1 cc HG deca ...Golly...I m aching..
Just 28 chicken wing s b t w...w 2 root beers....( and a Klondike bar )

Same here brother. Heavy squats and 1500 lb leg press have left me with little cartilage in my knees. I never squat more than 225 now and 540 on leg press. I don't lock out on top now.

I'm not as thoughtful as you. I pm'd HW about the same thing a couple weeks ago.

A healthy trt and time ?

This is a good heads up as Im slowly starting to learn that what u say here is sad but true. At 41, 31 seems a whole lifetime ago and the difference in the things i can do mainly at work...its alot harder these days. Gotta keep putting food on the table tho. grin and bear it!

I m GLAD bro..u look good..great...and did not go high on tren right out the gate. Why bother going higher ? Gear s not free...

As u age big heavy muscle mass wears on your joints, ur heart..how big is big enough as w o SOME gear ur glycogen storage sucks period.....bigger motor s need more gas even at idle too...food ain t free either.....savvy ?

I m doing 100 deca next week w trt.....

Back