Just started my first tren cycle

NJesketit

5'10

165lbs

2 years of training

I was told to come back and post when I kicked off my first tren cycle. So here's what I'm working with

300mg test cyp once a week

210mg tren a week 30mg ED

Proviron 25 mg ED

Caber, aromasin on hand

Nolva and Clomid for pct, might get some HCG for pre pct

So I am on day two now. Yesterday I had a great workout. Today I got to take my proviron before my workout and damn was that amazing.

Im having some anxiety though which sucks. Might look into CBD oil to see if that helps. Other than that no sides(yes I know only day two)

Im thinking of upping both test and tren, I wanted to start low to avoid sides. Will I be okay to up each dose gradually? Or should I just stick around those numbers since it's my first go at tren? Also should I be splitting and injecting test cyp two times per week? I heard somewhere the half life isn't as long as it says

Thanks in advanced guys!

5'10

165lbs

2 years of training

I was told to come back and post when I kicked off my first tren cycle. So here's what I'm working with

300mg test cyp once a week

210mg tren a week 30mg ED

Proviron 25 mg ED

Caber, aromasin on hand

Nolva and Clomid for pct, might get some HCG for pre pct

So I am on day two now. Yesterday I had a great workout. Today I got to take my proviron before my workout and damn was that amazing.

Im having some anxiety though which sucks. Might look into CBD oil to see if that helps. Other than that no sides(yes I know only day two)

Im thinking of upping both test and tren, I wanted to start low to avoid sides. Will I be okay to up each dose gradually? Or should I just stick around those numbers since it's my first go at tren? Also should I be splitting and injecting test cyp two times per week? I heard somewhere the half life isn't as long as it says

Thanks in advanced guys!

Drop the test to 200 mg ew and bring the tren up to 300 ew. That will work wonders as long as diet and training is on point. Eventually you could up the tren to 400 ew but I don***8217;t think you will need it. The lower test higher tren short make your side more tolerable if not nonexistent.

Drop the test to 200 mg ew and bring the tren up to 300 ew. That will work wonders as long as diet and training is on point. Eventually you could up the tren to 400 ew but I don***8217;t think you will need it. The lower test higher tren short make your side more tolerable if not nonexistent.
+1 on that. low test higher tren is the way to go. IMO there is no need for too much test when you're on tren as it is just so much more powerful

i still don't believe you're 27 but good luck anyway, take care of yourself and don't forget to donate blood.

Well that's cause I'll be 28 in April lol but yah man I'm not lying about my age. The username is just a joke.

I will consider upping the the tren and lowering test after I complete this first week

Btw do you think I should up proviron to 50mg ED?

To OP ~ what's your Current Body Fat Percent or Best Approx.

Cause @ 5'10" and 165 Lbs. ~ Tren is only going to make you Leaner.

I would have gone with EQ and Test to do a Lean Bulk.......................... JP
P.S.
If you can ~ take some before and after pics ~ would be interested in seeing them ~ Good Luck !

According to my renpho scale I'm slightly under 13% bf

And I hope I get leaner bro! I'm trying to get over the hump with my perpetual skinny fat ***128526;

I think I will try your recommendation for my next cycle for after summer though

How do I post pics on here?

According to my renpho scale I'm slightly under 13% bf

And I hope I get leaner bro! I'm trying to get over the hump with my perpetual skinny fat ***128526;

I think I will try your recommendation for my next cycle for after summer though

How do I post pics on here?

I mentioned it cause I always get Really Cut up on Trenbolone.
And I suspect at your Weight, you just need to Tighten-up that Core, and you'll look good.

Whenever I want to Lean-Bulk, I go on an EQ Cycle, it's Slower to act, so the Cycle needs to be Longer.
But it's Worth the Extra Cycle Length.
It puts on some Nice Lean Muscle, without the Bloat.

When you go to Post, you'll see the Task Bar Appear ~ go down to the 3rd Icon from the Right End ~ Insert Image.
Or you can do what I do.
I Copy and Paste the Image, as sometimes the Insert Image has a Limit on the size and format of the picture you want to insert............ JP

Is EQ injectable? Haven't read much of anything on it

And idk if I can post pics cause I'm new , I don't see the options your talking about

Ok my friend I looked at Anon's and Gill's post and advice. Even though I have only done 2 Ten cycles I've been around and from all the testimonies I have read they are directing well on spot. I'm a guy who just can't handle the sides so I don't touch it.

Hell maybe it's age with me being in my 60's yrs when i did my first Tren n Test cycle. But I always did high Test and I think a lot of my sides were exacerbated by the Test. While the Tren isn't causing any "E" problem with raising your Aromatase the high Test is. It only make sence do to the characteristic of Test and the aromatase enzyme

I Looked at your Picture man. Listen I was 5'-10' and 165 lb. I bulked and bulked for several years. I feel you need more LMM before you do Tren. Sorry but maybe I don't quite know you ultimate goal for this cycle and end goal in 1 year two years ???? Maybe you wanna get thin, skinny type look with being 5'10".

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE. by your pics you are on your way. However if you want more size and stay lean a better compound would be a Test , EQ, cycle. Get a lean diet but not a diet to simply loose weight to get to your BF% wishes. Also you can Bulk while doing some aerobic type with you daily along side training. Aerobics right after workout.I realize there might be a problem if you are reaching total failure set after set throughout your training session,know your body ....

Simple Simon says BURN that fat tissue by physical aerobic training. Sounds like you are on your way gaining a good bit of knowledge . Get more acquainted with the Steroid Profiles now as you make transitions.

That's all of what I can offer as my personal experience with Tren. Keep on with it :)

:wavey: OMM

yeah I agree with mike. if you just wanna add more size and getting leaner would just be a bonus, i wouldn't do tren. i've tried it on a bulk and obviously i gained a lot of muscle, but i feel like there are better alternatives, like NPP. but if you are cutting down then tren is the king.

Day two may not be a great day to talk about DOUBLING your doses. ESPECIALLY since you have in your mind that you already have sides? Definitely keep a log of this one. Lol

Day two may not be a great day to talk about DOUBLING your doses. ESPECIALLY since you have in your mind that you already have sides? Definitely keep a log of this one. Lol

yeah, wait i missed that.. you started tren a day and a half ago and you're feeling anxiety? no you're not it's in your head lol. maybe next week (if you're running tren ace)

yeah, wait i missed that.. you started tren a day and a half ago and you're feeling anxiety? no you're not it's in your head lol. maybe next week (if you're running tren ace)

Same page ^^^ . Listen guys we do this IM not IV then there's much to happen within to have that effect so soon. Try to settle down OP. :) :)

Is EQ injectable? Haven't read much of anything on it

And idk if I can post pics cause I'm new , I don't see the options your talking about

Yes EQ is Injectable Only.

EQ or Equipoise or Boldenone Undecylenate.............................................. JP
P.S.
You don't see the task bar till you are starting a post, then it's in the top of the Box.
Though I saw your Pic.

OP I was at 125 lbs when I first began to train...My pic is (6) six years into training. 1986 Daytona Classic. Just saying bulk more...

Yes EQ is Injectable Only.

EQ or Equipoise or Boldenone Undecylenate.............................................. JP
P.S.
You don't see the task bar till you are starting a post, then it's in the top of the Box.
Though I saw your Pic.

Okay I got ya now. But yeah I'm gonna have to stop the tren, im not good at pinning anything besides glutes and they're fried after 5 days. I've done quads in the past and did not like it.

Will I be okay to just stop tren so soon and continue with 400mg of test?

This is wild. Please keep a running log of this madness. Try not to take offense.....its just that I don't think this is for real. :)

Back