Just started my first tren cycle

This is wild. Please keep a running log of this madness. Try not to take offense.....its just that I don't think this is for real. :)

No I just honestly thought I'd be able to pin other spots but it turns out im just not comfortable with it. Should have gotten ethanate.

Going to just run 400mg test cyp for 16 weeks

No I just honestly thought I'd be able to pin other spots but it turns out im just not comfortable with it. Should have gotten ethanate.

That will be good, if all your other protocol is G2G. And you have you AI ? I haven't kept up OP but get that in there g@ 400mg Test wk
Good Luck oP

OMM

lol you gotta pin tren ace every day bro. the stuff is not a beginner drug by any means and i wish i could go back and tell my 19 year old self that, would have saved me a lot of trouble. i also wouldn't advise you to get enanthate because you're still unsure of how you react to tren. you could potentially get unbearable side effects and have to stop, but you'll still have it in your body for another 10 days at least.

stick with your test, get some deca if you must stack and learn your body. this is a marathon not a sprint. most of those idiots who blast insane amounts of gear for 12-16 weeks and gain like 20lbs in one cycle usually end up fucked.

[/U][/SIZE][/FONT]

That will be good, if all your other protocol is G2G. And you have you AI ? I haven't kept up OP but get that in there g@ 400mg Test wk
Good Luck oP

OMM

Yeah I'm stocked up , aromasin, caber, colmid, and nolva. Thanks I will be posting pics and updates for sure

lol you gotta pin tren ace every day bro. the stuff is not a beginner drug by any means and i wish i could go back and tell my 19 year old self that, would have saved me a lot of trouble. i also wouldn't advise you to get enanthate because you're still unsure of how you react to tren. you could potentially get unbearable side effects and have to stop, but you'll still have it in your body for another 10 days at least.

stick with your test, get some deca if you must stack and learn your body. this is a marathon not a sprint. most of those idiots who blast insane amounts of gear for 12-16 weeks and gain like 20lbs in one cycle usually end up fucked.

Maaaan I really thought I could pin glutes every day lol that was dumb. But you're right about that end part for sure, thanks

Back