Ken Griffey Jr. Out Again

doublewiz

Community Veteran, Admin at IronLife.com
Ken Griffey Jr. Out Again

Is it me or does this poor guy have the worst look in the world. I can't think of another athlete, other than Grant Hill who had such high expectations and injuries have forced him to constantly sit. Hell he could have easily become the all time home run leader, if he stayed healthy. Either he's got bad luck or karmas a bitch.

~ed~

Griffey done for season with torn hamstring
Terry Kinney / Associated Press

CINCINNATI (AP) - Ken Griffey Jr. will miss the rest of the season because of a torn right hamstring, the latest setback in a long line of injuries for the All-Star outfielder.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2658260

No you are prob right, this guy may have been the best home run hitter ever, and we may never know how great he really could had been due to injuries

Yea I personally feel bad for the reds. This year hes set to recieve a shade under 9.2 million, and the Reds get nothing out of him....He did ALLRIGHT this year batting a .252 with 20 homers.....Besides for the first year he went to Cinci 5 years ago when he slugged 40 homers with a .387 batting average.....he hasnt really been worth the dough. But it makes me sad knowing that he was pretty much set to be the best home run hitter of all time......

the big red curse, i cant help thinking he shouldve stayed in seattle, that was some loaded team at one point but they just couldnt do it, the units the only one who was actually worth taking and arizona turned around and screwed him this season by not trading him to the yankees, he couldve gotten another ring and considering he gave arizona the only ring theyll ever own, they shouldve, ill tell ya though i tore the shit out of my hamstring and it hurt for years, then when i was in amsterdam i shot some stanazol and primabolon into it, in less than 2 weeks it got right and has never bothered me since

Back