Kind of recent pics

GatorFB21

Sup fellas. i got some pics i thought i'd share with you peepz. I don't know how to friggin work this so heres the link. http://www.worldisround.com/articles/252076/index.html

Anyway, you can see me trap bar deadlift 515lbs and box squat (no wraps, belt) 445lbs. If you notice in the trap bar deadlift, my boy brian cushing is watchin me on. He is currently on a full scholarship to USC as a linebacker.

Farmers walk is just a normal thing i do for the fb workout.

lookin large bro keep up the good work, im getting my gym to invest in some hip bars, and i wanna buy some farmers walk shit for myself. kidna expensive

Thanks a lot man. In those pics i was about 185, now im almost 200 getting ready for nike training camp down in miami.

wanna buy some farmers walk shit for myself

A real ghetto way that I used to do it was to get like 2-4 plates and tie a towel through them and tape it up real real real good up top.

Could work if you wanted to save money

Last edited:
Just come on down to Kentucky, I got some feed sacks I'll letcha walk all over the farm. :)

Last edited:
GatorFB21 said:
Sup fellas. i got some pics i thought i'd share with you peepz. I don't know how to friggin work this so heres the link. http://www.worldisround.com/articles/252076/index.html

Anyway, you can see me trap bar deadlift 515lbs and box squat (no wraps, belt) 445lbs. If you notice in the trap bar deadlift, my boy brian cushing is watchin me on. He is currently on a full scholarship to USC as a linebacker.

Cushing shoulda been a gator too! However, I suppose if you're not going to play at UF, USC is the best alternative.

hey man never doubt yourself dreams come true with hard work and looks like youre doing plenty of it

how old are you? you look way past highschool and college, but then again theres only 3 picutres of you...

hey man never doubt yourself dreams come true with hard work and looks like youre doing plenty of it

You're definately right. I currently have some D1/2/3 offerings now but me and my parents are still talking it over to see where I would best be at. Thanks alot for the compliments.

I am 19, senior in high school.

Last edited:
You're definatley the biggest senior I've seen. I would've been that big if my thumb hadn't screwed me over, taking away 3 months of lifting and another 6 from here.

What high school do you play for? I wish highschool football was televized more often. I'm in New York, no good football here except for Garden City and St Anthonys.

GatorFB21 said:

u from jersey? cushing went to my old high school. he was a freshman when i was a senior. bc.

You know it, BC crusaders. I got left back in like 3rd grade. My highschool is in Oradell NJ and it probably is one of the top football schools in the nation

Oh by the way, Im not near the biggest senior, kids at my school are huge. The linemen are in D1 shape (260lbs+).

Back