kinda new to the brew

2little

hello eveyone its been awhile since i been around frist off this site saved me in my frist cycle got in with the wrong ppl and all they cared about was $ if u feel me and been using a decent source for awhile and of course anything good usallys moves eventuly lol in my experence. And the started using another source which was high but when i frist used there gear it was the bomb i could taste dif compounds when i pined but alwalys had bad pip with all there stuff which was always suspoed to be dosed very high compared to some other sites. but think more of the oils they were using was the prob. But my last to cycles that i have run with them has been sh*t even the orals as a kicker just flat ass sucked so as far as i was concerend they were not g2g any more!!! i mean yea its gear but so underdosed it was awful i still finised with it due to already had a investment made no sense in not using it even if it was made half of what it was susposed to b so then i started lookn in to do n a lil home brew started do n some reading and after a few months i had made my frist tren ace and man not gonna lie i was actually more pumped that i did it! and not with someones cheap ass kit either you guys wasnt lying about the sides either lol but i took it ok and just rembered who i was and the goal i was tryn to achive and not gonna mention what the tren was extracted from just not for sure if i would b pushn the rules. but yall know what im talkn about lol. Anyways thinking of getn a lil better equipment just for me and a couple buddys that i get gear for from time to time lifting partners and no im not sayn just because i can make tren ace that im like a super dude. i just liked the fact that i new it was good and where it came from it was steril and not under dosed. But like when i frist come to this site i new nothing about what i had got my self into and what could of happend to my body!!! and help from here guided me in the direction i need to go. but anyways long story short im really liken the chem study section alot i know everything comes to all those who wait! That i have learend here and got some $ put back for cycles but just aint gonna get bulls**t any more gonna do a lil HB for myself! but sources that are g2g in this kinda area im new to and im def not runing tren all the time lol so it just back to point A again im sure there are a mill scammers out there and hate fu**ing with that cuz i just get fustrated but if anybody wants to kinda lead me in a fair direction not saying give up the source just a lil direction and plz dont tell me to goggle it lol i know better 1 out of 69,556,498,491,698.00 might actually might not be bull and then its prob got all sorts of filler in it lol if any one wants to talk set ups im dwn cuz im not talkn super advanced not in it to make a name for my self but just thinkn mabey a hotplate with magnetic stirer and a hand pump thought about a vaccum pump but i think id rather put my $ into a really good plate and some g2g raws,oils etc.. anyways any help tips trick and i guess of coures there will always be a smash on me here and there but hey what should i expect lol

come on bros no talk period no advice on webpages nothing whats your favorite set up or nothing!!!!

Dude its really not that hard to find a source. I know you don't wanna hear google but common sense will tell you what country to add to the search bar and what type of form gear comes in. Solid, liquid, powder etc. It took me a few minutes to find mutiple suppliers.

That's as much help as ill ever give.

And that huge paragraph was very hard to read.

Back