Kratom: Amazing What it can do.....

JimiThing

So I bought some Kratom before we had the pleasure of UGS joining us here at Ology. I have to tell you I am glad they are here because I was so well taken care of. There must have been 5-6 emails back and forth helping me to decide which strains I wanted to buy. Then the offer of a sample was extended to help me decide. The service was exceptional. Enough about that. Anyway I tried the samples and decided that the Red Vein Thai and the Maeng Da were best for me and my wife so I placed an order.
I always like to purchase from vendors and not give reviews on samples or freebies because that way if I dont like the product there is no sense of obligation to say good stuff anyway. Say what you want, someone gives you something it is hard to say bad things about the product so I avoid that situation.
Anyway my wife is on pain meds constantly. She has pelvic floor dysfunction and several other "lady problems" That have her on hardcore meds. MSContin and Oxycodone. Her tolerance is so high that even very high doses of both were becoming ineffective. She was able to use the red vein thai to lay of her midday doses of the meds and cut back on the am and pm doses. After a week of this her tolerance was reduced and the meds regained some of their effectiveness. A great story but it doesnt end there. She hass now replaced her midday doses with kratom and it is working to help her with her pain AND prevent her tolerance from returning. the stuff is amazing.
I personally use the Maeng Da in the am. It gives me energy and focus with a relaxed sense of well being I absolutely love. I take 7 grams with my coffee and I am set. Great way to start the day. At night I take a lower dose of the red vein thai and man it relaxes the heck out of me.
This stuff is the real deal guys. I love it and I am so grateful for what it has done and is doing for my wife. I cant say enough about the Kratom and Underground Supps. The product itself is awesome but the service they provide is just as awesome. No one I have ordered anything from has taken te time that Queefer did with me to help me and answer questions and then the shipping was super fast on top of it.
I definitely recommend you guys give this a try. I bet there is a strain that would suit everyone and if you find the one or ones you like I bet you would love this stuff.

I bet there is a strain that would suit everyone and if you find the one or ones you like I bet you would love this stuff.

I recently said something much like this. Personally, the Bali is what works best for me - makes me feel the best. I did not really care for the others, especially the Red Vein Thai. This appears to be very individualized. :)

I recently said something much like this. Personally, the Bali is what works best for me - makes me feel the best. I did not really care for the others, especially the Red Vein Thai. This appears to be very individualized. :)

Yeah now that (the red vein thai) is what works best for my wife for sure.. I also like it to relax so yes I think your right, its a very individual thing but overall I think if you get a sample you can prob find at least one if not more that works for you. Im liking this stuff the more and more I use it.

Yeah now that (the red vein thai) is what works best for my wife for sure.. I also like it to relax so yes I think your right, its a very individual thing but overall I think if you get a sample you can prob find at least one if not more that works for you. Im liking this stuff the more and more I use it.

Try the ZEN BLEND. It has Bali, super Indo, Maeng Da, white vein Borneo, green Malaysian, and red Thai all mixed together in it. :)

Thank you for the great review....i'm glad its working so well for your wife!!!

Me too man. It is amazing, it really is. Also as I said I love it too but for her its of incredible benefit, so thank you. I mean that man.

Try the ZEN BLEND. It has Bali, super Indo, Maeng Da, white vein Borneo, green Malaysian, and red Thai all mixed together in it. :)

I will try it, I have some but have not tried it yet. What effects do you get from it? I just dont want to take it at night if its going to energize me etc. How does it effect you?

So I bought some Kratom before we had the pleasure of UGS joining us here at Ology. I have to tell you I am glad they are here because I was so well taken care of. There must have been 5-6 emails back and forth helping me to decide which strains I wanted to buy. Then the offer of a sample was extended to help me decide. The service was exceptional. Enough about that. Anyway I tried the samples and decided that the Red Vein Thai and the Maeng Da were best for me and my wife so I placed an order.
I always like to purchase from vendors and not give reviews on samples or freebies because that way if I dont like the product there is no sense of obligation to say good stuff anyway. Say what you want, someone gives you something it is hard to say bad things about the product so I avoid that situation.
Anyway my wife is on pain meds constantly. She has pelvic floor dysfunction and several other "lady problems" That have her on hardcore meds. MSContin and Oxycodone. Her tolerance is so high that even very high doses of both were becoming ineffective. She was able to use the red vein thai to lay of her midday doses of the meds and cut back on the am and pm doses. After a week of this her tolerance was reduced and the meds regained some of their effectiveness. A great story but it doesnt end there. She hass now replaced her midday doses with kratom and it is working to help her with her pain AND prevent her tolerance from returning. the stuff is amazing.
I personally use the Maeng Da in the am. It gives me energy and focus with a relaxed sense of well being I absolutely love. I take 7 grams with my coffee and I am set. Great way to start the day. At night I take a lower dose of the red vein thai and man it relaxes the heck out of me.
This stuff is the real deal guys. I love it and I am so grateful for what it has done and is doing for my wife. I cant say enough about the Kratom and Underground Supps. The product itself is awesome but the service they provide is just as awesome. No one I have ordered anything from has taken te time that Queefer did with me to help me and answer questions and then the shipping was super fast on top of it.
I definitely recommend you guys give this a try. I bet there is a strain that would suit everyone and if you find the one or ones you like I bet you would love this stuff.

This really gave me inspiration as I'm looking forward to Kratom to help get me off suboxone which I take indefinantly for heroin/opiate addiction wd. Thnx!

You should take less of the maeng da and more of the red thai. Maeng da is usually white vein and actually works better in low doses. Less is more when it comes to kratom. White vein kratom in such high doses will be more relaxing than uplifting. Try around 2grams instead

Last edited:
Me too man. It is amazing, it really is. Also as I said I love it too but for her its of incredible benefit, so thank you. I mean that man.

I will try it, I have some but have not tried it yet. What effects do you get from it? I just dont want to take it at night if its going to energize me etc. How does it effect you?

It's what I use preworkout, and it definitely energizes me and kills all my pain in the gym.

You should take less of the maeng da and more of the red thai. Maeng da is usually white vein and actually works better in low doses. Less is more when it comes to kratom. White vein kratom in such high doses will be more relaxing than uplifting. Try around 2grams instead

Good advice ...taking 2 g is like drinking a strong cup of coffee.......and also elevates your mood and you feel like you can conquer all!!!

Queefer sent me some farm grade horned Maeng Da and Super Indo that I just picked up from my ups box.
I'm going to mix the two for my workout here in an hour or so. This will be my first time using horned Maeng Da. and my first time doing a 50/50 blend of it with Super Indo before training. Going to see how this mix treats my leg day. :D

Queefer sent me some farm grade horned Maeng Da and Super Indo that I just picked up from my ups box.
I'm going to mix the two for my workout here in an hour or so. This will be my first time using horned Maeng Da. and my first time doing a 50/50 blend of it with Super Indo before training. Going to see how this mix treats my leg day. :D
Strong mix. Numbed my knee pain and energized me while giving me blurred vision. Hshaha :)

Just took a resin capsule with my evening super Indo. Now my Super Indo is Ultra Enhanced Super Indo(UEI).
The resin is red vein kratom leaf(sedating/pain killing strain) boiled down so that it is basically pure alkyloids with 20 times the potency of it's weight in kratom.
Adding it to a relaxing strain at night like Red Thai, Bali, or Super Indo really enhances the effects.

The resins are in capsule form?

It comes in caps form and chunk form................resin is best added to powder.....it basically "intensifys" the effects of the powder...........our enhanced bali and superindo is powder with extract/resin added.

My customers with chronic pain are the ones who usually order the enhanced products bc they find it helps them manage their pain extremely well.

Last edited:
So I took some red vein from the sample pak for the first time last nite & my girl thought I was high. That shit works!

Back