Lab PE batch problem

DrSeuss

I wasn't sure exactly where to put this, but I noticed a lot of LabPe traffic here so I figured I'd sign up.

I have purchased from LabPe in the past and had great results, yet my most recent acquisition of ghrp-2, cjc 1295, and ghrp-6 seem to have come from a bad batch. None of them are giving me the tale tale signs of peptides at saturation dosage.

I was is there a replacement policy? It was a big order (at least for me).

From what Ive been told is that if you are not satisfied with their research products, they will accept the return and refund.

Please speak to labpe before coming on an open forum and posting this. I'm sure if there is an issue they will help you. These peptides are for research only and it is not right for you to claim this based on "feel". My rats rarely "feel" much of anything from peptides.

Up the dose Meathead and you will "feel it" trust me. :) Never had a problem with LabPe yet. GHRH and GHRP dosed at 100mcg doesn't give much of a "feel" for me. But at 200mcg+ uhh yeah! (face flush, hot sensation, etc) And my rat gets GH like side effects too if dosage goes too high... so it does work.

I understand the side effects of higher dosed ghrp's but he said at saturation dose which is 100mcg. Bloowork results have shown with ghrp's that anything above this produces no greater results. Ipam is different, can be dosed higher. And yes there is the flushing and naseau from mt2, etc but my rats don't "feel" much of anything from 100/100 ghrh/ghrp and I know many people who don't either even at higher doses. Bloodwork is the only way to tell for sure with anything you take.

Please speak to labpe before coming on an open forum and posting this. I'm sure if there is an issue they will help you. These peptides are for research only and it is not right for you to claim this based on "feel". My rats rarely "feel" much of anything from peptides.

Well like I said, I emailed them already to no avail. My subject has used their products in the past with great results and did feel them be it a rush or pseudo hypoglycemia. That said ghrp-6 should also induce hunger at saturation dose, which it hasn't

I understand the side effects of higher dosed ghrp's but he said at saturation dose which is 100mcg. Bloowork results have shown with ghrp's that anything above this produces no greater results. Ipam is different, can be dosed higher. And yes there is the flushing and naseau from mt2, etc but my rats don't "feel" much of anything from 100/100 ghrh/ghrp and I know many people who don't either even at higher doses. Bloodwork is the only way to tell for sure with anything you take.

Refer to prior statement

Well like I said, I emailed them already to no avail. My subject has used their products in the past with great results and did feel them be it a rush or pseudo hypoglycemia. That said ghrp-6 should also induce hunger at saturation dose, which it hasn't

Refer to prior statement

I will PM you my email addy. Email me your name and order info and I will get in touch with LabPE for you.

So...I emailed and never got a response, that being said it'd appear that LabPe is no longer selling ghrp? I can't seem to find it on their site at the moment.

So...I emailed and never got a response, that being said it'd appear that LabPe is no longer selling ghrp? I can't seem to find it on their site at the moment.

These products are not intended for human consumption, so emailing them about how you don't "feel" it - won't warrant a response I don't believe. That being said, all the products from LP have been quality and I highly doubt you got a 'bad batch'. How have you been storing/reconstituting the peptides?

Back