Let me know If my Macros/Nutrition is on the right track. What would you change?

Younggun420

HEY GUYS! been M.I.A for a couple years due to injury but I'm back at it half force :)smash:)

Even though I'm Not an AAS user (Yet?) I use to always go to this forum for Diet advice as you have some of the most dedicated and Intelligent dieters in this forum from my readings.

Here comes the summer time and I was out of the gym for a long while and gained a bit of fat on the way.

Right now I'm sitting at around 180-185 LBS , UGH maybe 15-18% BF Give or take (Not measured) , 6 Feet tall, 23 Years of age.

Training about 4-6 Days a week 1-2 HRS .. usually Around 1 hr weight training or more Followed By 20 Minutes on the stationary bike. 5 Min slow warm Up. 2 Mins full force, 1 min rest, 2 mins full force REPEAT until 20 Minutes Burning an average 210 Calories per session on Bike.

Using this new app I found to track my meals and macros called "My Macros+" Wanted your guys Advice on how my dieting is looking. Used to be crazy good on my diet regime but it has been awhile and I'm a bit rusty lol

App says I'm aiming for around 2150 CALS to put me in a 500 Cal deficit. I chose my Own Ratio Of 45PRO/30CARB/25FAT Seemed like a good place to start. I'll Post my Nutrition Log from today and you guys can pick it apart. Any Advice/Criticism is welcome.

Edit: Post workout meal is 12 Ounces Skim milk, 1.5 Scoops Of ISOFLEX Whey Protien and 1/2 Cup of KASHI Go Lean Whole grain Cereal. ( I remember 3J always saying only use whey POST W/O and try not to replace Real food protien with whey other times of the day so I always stuck with that theory)

Last edited:
Back