Letro for Gyno

SonOfZeu$

Never Satisfied
So i ordered letro and I've been running it now for the 3 weeks at .5mcg M-W-F, and my lump has gone done the first week, but now is at the same size. Sex Drive is still up and running, however i'm always feeling tired and just want to go to sleep :/. Would anyone say to bump it up to 1mg or 1.25mg for another 2-3 weeks?
Because I'm running my first cycle in 4 weeks.
1-10 Test prop 300mg
1-10 clen 2 on two off
Maybe Masteron at 300mg a week or anavar 50/mg for 8-10 weeks
1-14 letro .3 eod
11-15 Clomid 100/100/50/50
15-19 Tamox 40/40/20/20

Last edited:
Hey did you have pubertal gyno? If you were trying to bring it down it would take at minimum 1.25 mg ED for more than 4 weeks. Did the gyno go down in size and then back up or did you mean it simply stopped going down?

I'm on letro at the moment 2 months but just switched to the board sponser for a 1 month run at 1.25mg and if no more changes after that I will taper down. Read up on letro also so you understand how to taper off as to not aggravate the gyno as your hormones readjust.

Also the letro will not kill all of it but it has been seen to reduce it in size which is the next best thing.

Cheers

What I have is not the actual gyno its the other one, I got it from mdrol, I never ran a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because I didn't need it. However when my 3 cycle came I got it. I used tamox and it vanished!! Then I ran dbol with no sides. Month later I had a lump. So I decided to wait another month or 2. And now 3 weeks ago I got on letro. As I'm touching it, it's not a ball anymore just hard n lump. My nipples get puffy one min then normal the other... I am going to add tamox as it helped last time in removing it.

I also head that 1.25 Ed is way to much, that it will kill ur e. I think 1mg eod is still alot, as I Lways feel lazy and sleepy now

Hey I was on 2.5mg for 2 months from a supposed good source and didn't feel too shitty. Been on 1.25 for a week then getting board sponser letro this Thursday and running it at 1.25 so I will let you know how it goes. The RUI letro has been vouched to be very kosher.

Back