lgd 4033 one of my all-time favorite sarms

blakey

I am banned!
Before i had ever ran any aas a few years back i found a local site in Australia selling a couple of sarms and some ghrp peptides. I was getting back into lifting after a few years off due to injuries my first son being born and being stuck on pain pills from the injuries and just laziness so i come across this site and bang order myself some ghrp2 cjc no dac and a bottle of Ostarine and that was my first little cycle if you will

So after running this little cycle getting some ok results i did a bunch more reading on Google and found lgd Ostarines bigger brother with claims like 10x stronger than osta it wasn't long before i had a few bottles in the mail .

Lgd-4033 is a novel non steroidal sarm selective androgen receptor modulator that was designed to treat muscle wasting conditions associated with cancer ,old age ,other medical conditions and as a replacement for testosterone with the therapeutic benefits of testosterone designed to be more easily tolerated with less of the unwanted sides associated with test . Lgd-4033 works by binding to the androgen receptor at a high affinity its demonstrated anabolic activity in muscle tissue and has just completed a phase 1 trial in a multiple ascending dose study in healthy patients found that doses up to 22mg are well tolerated

The first time i ever ran lgd it was as a standalone run lgd only 2 bottles dosed at 1ml 10 mg daily 30ml bottles so a 60 day cycle.
It wasn't long in i think about 5 days that i began to realize that lgd was adifferent beast compared to osta already my strength had increased and i was feeling better like i had a springmo in my step no aggression just felt really nice so i stayed the course getting bigger and stronger finished the cycle came out a few kg heavier and here we are i have ran lgd multiple times since with and without aas and other sarms ect .

So the benefits of lgd are increased muscle mass weight loss direct binding with the ar receptors so no problems with swollen prostates and other issues that come from aas no need to pin and great as a standalone or an addition to any aas cycle and best of all no were near as toxic as oral aas sarms are chemicals so there is some risk but its low compared to something like d bol var ect no need for an ai as lgd dose not convert to e2 but a standard pct protocol is advised

lgd 4033 has shown most promise as a bulker and lean gains of about 5 to 10 pounds can be expected especially if stacked with yk 11 or rad 140 with diet and training taken into account . And probably best of all legal so no issues with customs and losing your hard earned $$$$ or the boys in blue knocking on your door paying you an unwanted visit

Now being relatively new the long term studies and such are lacking so theres only so much we can go on but with the information we do have it looks good and the side effects are on the minimal side with suppression being dose dependent
And no decrease in lh or fsh and thats what we want.

So a summary of lgd would be

Aas like benefits muscle fullness increased strength increase in lmm
Minimal sides
Healing properties
Great for a recomp
No injection needed
No ai needed
Halflife of 24 36 hours
Great as a standalone or stacked with other sarms or aas
Legal
Great for bulking
Taste great

Lgd and sarms definitely have a big place in body building i can see them being very attractive for those new to the world of anabolics were pinning aas is a bit to much just to get them used to dosages pct and general experience running a cycle and of course some nice results before stepping up to aas anyway i love them and anything that doesn't require me to jab myself with more needles is great . I see alot of guys trying to compare sarms to traditional aas and its just 2 different things both have there good points i use both and love aas and sarms all peds are good in my book and have there place in our world were we are all looking for that little something extra to help us on our way and to reach our goals

Last edited:
For those worried about legality, that is one great benefit of SARMs. As Blakey said, they are 100% legal (in the US at least, it may vary by country) to buy and sell. They are just not legal for human consumption. Lab rats love LGD, though, it makes them gain some good, solid, muscle. :)

Back