Liquid Oral Letero question

SimpleJack

I am trying to make 2mg/ml Letero.

Since the concentration is pretty low is there any way to get it to hold in solution without having to use high strength alcohol like Everclear or PEG?

Will it dissolve in 40% alcohol? Can I use a lower % alcohol?

I'm not 100% certain but I don't think it will dissolve in 40% alc. I think you'll need 60%+ even for a low concentration

i made some up the other week. 1mg/ml although im sure you could go 2mg/ml.

i use 20ml glycerine and 10 ml 40%alcohol (strongest vodka i could buy) that makes 1mg/ml @ 30ml so change your calculations to suit your own quantity of powder.

put the glycerine in your beaker and chuck it in the microwave for 10 seconds. take it out swirl it around then chuck it back in for 10 secs.
at this stage the glycerine will be pretty damn hot so be careful. drop your powder in there. swirl it around it will melt nicely. let the liquid cool a bit before you chuck the alcohol in. take a while to cool down.

by the way it tastes awesome so dont need to add any sort of flavouring or anything the glycerine is nice and sweet. any problems let me know but im sure youd have more then enough powder to play around and make a few batches IF you mess the first one up which you wont its peice of cake.

Last edited:
Thanks
i made some up the other week. 1mg/ml although im sure you could go 2mg/ml.

i use 20ml glycerine and 10 ml 40%alcohol (strongest vodka i could buy) that makes 1mg/ml @ 30ml so change your calculations to suit your own quantity of powder.

put the glycerine in your beaker and chuck it in the microwave for 10 seconds. take it out swirl it around then chuck it back in for 10 secs.
at this stage the glycerine will be pretty damn hot so be careful. drop your powder in there. swirl it around it will melt nicely. let the liquid cool a bit before you chuck the alcohol in. take a while to cool down.

by the way it tastes awesome so dont need to add any sort of flavouring or anything the glycerine is nice and sweet. any problems let me know but im sure youd have more then enough powder to play around and make a few batches IF you mess the first one up which you wont its peice of cake.

Alright I made a 50% Glycerin 50% alcohol batch of Letro.

I heated up the glycerin on the stove top in a pan with water. Brought the water to a boil and it thinned out the glycerin nicely. I dumped in the Letro powder and it didn't melt at all. It stayed pretty clumpy in the glycerin. I added the alcohol in and shook the shit out of it.

You can see the letro suspended in the liquid, but with doses as small as 3mg/ml I would prefer if it was dissolved.

Taking gear at 50mg/ml you can afford to be off +/- a couple mg here and there. However when using small amounts of Letro I'd like for something more accurate.

Any other ideas?

you gotta use the microwave fella. boiling it in water on the stove is shithouse. done that so many times. takes ages. and your liquid will never really get over 80 degrees Celsius that aint gonna melt shit. put your glycerine in the microwave for 10sec swirl it then in for another 10 sec. thats all it takes for my microwave. if you do 10 seconds then swirl and repeat so it spends a total of 30 seconds in the microwave it should easily be hot enough to melt any powders.

when you drop your powder in depending on the powder it will fully melt but may look like blobs of oil separate from the glycerine. this is when you want to swirl the crap out of your vial to blend it all together. and remember it will be pretty hot so be careful.

use the microwave method. thats the best way to go about it.

Back