Liquid T3

Eze

Has anyone had a positive experience with this stuff? From all the posts I have read not too many people were happy with the product. What are your thoughts on liquid T3??

its totaly crap

i wouldnt waste my time on it if i were u. i took it up to 3ccs a day which is supposed to be 120mcgs a cc and it didnt even make me break a sweat, i took 100mcgs of real t3 pills and i almost had a heartattack and i am sweating so much during workouts it looks like i just got out of the pool, go with the tabs bro dont waste your time or money.

minitor2

ill have some next week. hope its good stuff
got it from liq-re. not hearing of many people that have tried the liquid stuff yet.

I got some from liq-re as well. Have been taking it for about a week with excellent results. I took 1/2cc one day and I wont make that mistake again. Heart felt like it was trying to thump out of my freakin chest...

i will not say where i got mine from but it sucked.

if liq-re- stuff is good thats good to hear

yeah im not posting

where i got mine either, but house and i both know what we got was totally bunk. im actually curious to see what it really is that i was taking. i hope it wasent like liquid crack or anything. good luck to the guys that got the liquid t3.

minitor2

I was just trying to see what everyone thought about it. Anyone else have any experiences with liquid T3?

Back