Liquidex question

300winmag

Doing testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now and asked about liquidex before and was shot down due an agenda over there but maybe some can help here. Just a few stats doing ethanate at 100mg e6d. 250IUs of HCG EOD. Have tried doing HCG at 500IUS twice a week and no difference. Either way blood work has shown my E to be high. Range on my blood test was something like 8-42 and I was a 53 of which my E number was the same with HCG and without, little no gyno at all, but definitely had bloat and did feel a little funky at times. The doc isnt ready to do an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) yet even at a small amount. So I decided to get some dex and try it small. One of the problems is I had excess weight due to low T. And for months I had been doing a pretty agressive diet and a pretty good work out 3-4 times a week. But that fat was not moving. So I have been doing dex EOD at .25mg. I actually feel pretty good but getting a dizzy feeling. It tends to away after my work out at night but is back in the morning. I would actually like to try more dex because in the last week I can definitely see a change and my weight loss doubled last week. But is it to much thats making me dizzy or is to less. Or should I switch to the other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) RUI has? I cant remember the name of it, but the other one RUI has is made from letro which is a lot more aggressive. Take in mind in all of this Im not running a cycle or trying to get pumped, just trying to get back into normal shape and cut weight.

I am taking RUI liquid dex at .5 mg eod. Ive been using it for 3 weeks now. Tool away almost all the water. I am not sure about the dizziness. I hope you can find a solution. Goosluck

im drinking lots of water, so it cant be that. it started after taking dex so i know its not something from before. Just wondering if its reacting to what I had been taking, or taking to much E away I dont know. Just wonder if I need a supplement, or maybe dex isnt compatable and I need to try something else.

Last edited:
Try some of RUI's LIQUID STANE. It's their version of aromasin.

I see they just got it back in stock, and they're having a big sale tomorrow...

Well I think it was the dex. I didnt take it for 4 days and by day 4 felt better again. So I think its the dex. just to make sure I was doing it right the liquid syringe they gave me u was going up to the 250 mark so about 1/4 of the whole syringe. which is .25mg. Was doing that every other and tried every 3 days. yesterday I did .25 again today feel dizzy again, so I know the .25 and eod is to much. Thinking about bumping down to .1 eod to see how that goes, then e3d if that doesnt work. Sad thing is I could see the transformation of water bloat immediately the last week.

I guess if that smaller does does not work ill try stane or something.

Back