list of labs? whats the best? rate them?

garbage? ha ha

wildcat garbage? never ever seen bad reviews well known uk lab...

british dispensary androlics garbage? better then any! other labs androls

organon paki sust garbage?

now axio is only know as a good lab on this forum... iam a member of 9 forums and this is the only 1 that likes axio.

ummm im on about 10-11 forums (6 regularly)
and on ALL of them, the majoraty LOVE AXIO!!,
So im not sure where the hell you go.
They had an issue a few yrs back wich have been fixed, for a good while now and there arnt RARLY any complaints.
Seems like 1 in 1000 have somthing bad to say (other then customs wich is not axio's fult)
and for the ones with reals ones there helped ASAP because axio has GREAT customer service!

sorry are you a seller or somthing??
why so pissed every one here loves axio for the better part?

Its like this on most boards you know.

must have struck a nerve.

maybe you should carrie axio:D :nopity:

garbage? ha ha

wildcat garbage? never ever seen bad reviews well known uk lab...

british dispensary androlics garbage? better then any! other labs androls

organon paki sust garbage?

now axio is only know as a good lab on this forum... iam a member of 9 forums and this is the only 1 that likes axio.

New to this forum but not to steriod forums. Im an old school juicer with bout 20yrs AAS use under my belt and hands down Axio is the worst shit I ever used. I shot Test E 3 times and all 3 times i got a huge infection with swelling,fever ,in bed for days, the whole nine. Total crap! IMO

I prefer to make my own stuff. But then you end up with so much of it laying around. I know that may not sound like a problem for most of you!

Last edited:
Look at mr 1 post throwin up the HORRIBLE review. Dam people just cant learn to build a post count first can they.

i just dont understand how they expect people to believe them-the ones bashing axio-i mean there are hundreds of peeps on this site who have used them with great success. so get the fuck out of here-cause your the only garbage that needs to be taken out-punta

swelling and fever-lol-i mean i could problably spill some juice on the fucking concrete-suck it up with syringe-and as long as the ba was good-i prob wouldnt get infection.

PS dont try this at home kids-i wouldnt.

So many haters, I am fairly new and I dont see to many negs on axio, not even from the competition ??? Plus they have the only place you dont have to pay like 400 dollars to do a check on, unlike s*****ec****k ... It is strange that everyone with a 1/4 of a fucking post wants to hate when you have 200+ pound guys talking good on axio, yeah must be bunk, thats why they are swole uo like a mofo fo sho. Is it ok to take pictures of me shooting my self in the face with a 12 gauge....... LMFAO at the haters. :)

yeah i too want to try out axio. i've heard so many good things bout them. for now, maxpro which is an underground lab and unigen pharmecuticals which is an actual pharmecutical company.

Pharm and UG

From what I have used, IMO:

Pharmecuticals:
1.Organon
2.Norma
3.Bayer/Schering
4.Body Research
5.Abureihan

UG:

1.Axi0 Labs
2.BD
3.Syntrop
4.Liqua Tech
5.Medistar

What sucks about UGL's is no matter how well established they are still prone to periods of inconsistency. The best you can hope for is that you're usin' the gear that's been produced during a good time period for that lab.

Im in Canada, Tdot
Most used imo

Organon sus and deca
Britsh Dragon test and deca
Teragon Labs nolva and dbol
Blue Hearts dbol
and more

Last edited:
Back