loeffler hcg

bronco944

Pro Bodybuilder
Is this stuff any good? i was suposed to be getting profasi but my source hasnt emailed me back yet. just exploring other options.

are you sure it's hCG, not bCG or eCG? (bovine or equine, instead of human)....

I've heard the animal stuff is supposed to work, possibly more painful, is ok in a pinch. Never used it myself, and not sure if it gets rejected by your body, or doesn't work quite as well if the protein is different...

Last edited:
its called gonadatropina or something like that, figured it was Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as its on a few lists.

If it's Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), it should be OK (operative letter is H=human).
I use Profasi, can't be beat.

thats what id like to use but like i saidi had an order email out with the one guy i know who carries it and its been 4 days with out a reply so im gonna look else wher. i believe profasi was not being made any more, if true its gonna become scarce fast.

I just checked the list. its says Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) next to it, but why would a vet company make a product specificaly for humans. i mean at least with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) they can say its for animals.

hCG may be used for dogs and cats. I know they have bCG and eCG, but I've never seen a feline or canine CG reference....

I just ordered some and will use it when i start my cycle. Ill let you guys know how it works as i see a lot of people lookin for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) here.

I heard that sereno isn't shipping to mex anymore and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) isn't available

horse breeders use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to bring their mares into heat , so vet companies do make Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) , i know for a fact

Back