Looking a putting together a lean bulking cycle

Uk ripper

Hey guys this is my 1st post on the forum but I have followed many others previously. So I am looking at putting together a cycle with the intention of lean bulking (lean as can be)

previous cycles have been 1st test e. 2nd test e, deca. 3rd test p, dbol, test e, tren a, provironum, winny. 4th dbol, test p.

current stats 5'9" 198lb 9%bf.
Diet recently has been calorie restrictive 500 below maintenance but for the cycle I would aim to eat upto maybe 4000 (open to suggestions as to more or less, so many contradicting articles online relating to bulking diets on cycle), I always eat clean lets of whole grain cereals, brown rice, chicken and fish, green veg, fats coming from nuts and olive oil.

My proposed cycle is...
Wk
1-4 turanabol 80mg ED
1-12 test e or test cyp 500mg/wk (open to suggestions as to differences etc)
1-12 equipose 600mg/wk
1-12 masteron e 600mg/wk
1-12 provironum 100mg ED
8-12 anavar 100mg ED
2-10 hcg 250mg twice weekly

Pct
Clomid 100, 50, 50, 50
Nolvadex 40,40,20,20

Few questions...
I heard off a few people that provironum and masteron both act as an AI, is this true? If so there would be no use for adex on cycle? If not adex 0.5mg EOD?

What about adex on pct, I've heard heard of people doing that but wanted some opinions?

Is it right to think hcg should not be used on pct? Also should I bump up a larger dose the last week of taking the hcg before starting pct, or is that just overkill?

Was thinking of throwing in primobolan wk 1-12 600mg if I can source some, what do you think? Too many compounds maybe? Run with mast or swap mast for primo?

Any advice, guidance or suggestions would be much appreciated guys, thanks!

Proviron and Masteron are very mild AIs and won't make up for adex/letro/exemestane.

Adex on pct is a bad idea... you could use exemestane if you want. Exemestane is a steroidal AI and there is a lot less risk of estrogen rebound and less risk of obliterating your estrogens levels with exem as opposed to adex.

Don't use HCG during PCT.

Ok cool thanks, that clears up those questions. Ile have a look into emxemestane. What does would you recommend on cycle and for pct? Have you used any of the compounds I'm looking to cycle? If so how did you find them?

Ok cool thanks, that clears up those questions. Ile have a look into emxemestane. What does would you recommend on cycle and for pct? Have you used any of the compounds I'm looking to cycle? If so how did you find them?

You can find a lot of reviews on many of these compounds... the only one I'm unfamiliar with is NPP. The others (var, test, mast, proviron) are definitely geared toward your goal of a lean bulk.

PCT is pretty simple... 2 weeks after enanthate injection, you'll want to start on a SERM (I prefer toremifene).

Would Formestane suffice for a proper A.I.....?

Transdermal/topical formestane can. But I would really suggest you use Exemestane, Adex or Letro for your AI... they're relatively cheap.

Back