Looking for advice on an effective first cycle of test E and hgh.

vortexR

Hello, I'm 42 198lbs and around 10-12% bf. I have been taking Test E 300mg twice a week and 2 iu hgh everyday. I started the hgh 3 weeks before the test and have been on test for 2 weeks. This is my first cycle. I have been researching effective doses and possible sides but every result i find differs in so far as articles saying to up the dose, or to run the test as long as I plan to run the gh. My plan is to run the test 3 months and the hgh 6 months. I have Arimidex and plan to use this at .5 mg EOD if needed and nolvedex after the test is done. My questions are...

At these doses when do I start PCT and will the nova alone be enough?

Is it ok to stop the test on schedule and continue with the hgh until it is done?

Since this is not pharm grade hgh ( didn't buy from a pharmacy ) is there a way to know if its real or fake? I am not experiencing sides like pain in my elbows or hands, but I feel pretty tired lately.

Do I need to take insulin with this cycle?

I appreciate any advice or wisdom the experts have to offer.

At these doses when do I start PCT and will the nova alone be enough? I'm assuming your 300mg twice a week = 600mg/wk. With enanthate at that dose I'd wait at least 3 weeks (roughly two half lives 600-300-150 at 10 days halflife - i.e. you'd have 150mg/wk in your system at start of pct), and it would be better if you wait 4 weeks, which would get you 600-300-150-75 at start of PCT. At 42 you might only have 50 mg/wk (ish - equivalent with an ester) natural test production, so your HPTA won't do anything until you drop below that threshold.

Is it ok to stop the test on schedule and continue with the hgh until it is done? Yes, you should run the HGH minimum 6 months, and longer is better.

Since this is not pharm grade hgh ( didn't buy from a pharmacy ) is there a way to know if its real or fake? I am not experiencing sides like pain in my elbows or hands, but I feel pretty tired lately. Blood testing would be the only way to know for sure. There is a protocol where you take a certain number of IU's, wait a certain number of hours, then get tested. Without that look for swelling or puffiness in your hands, numbness in your hands, arm falling asleep with various positions (like bent elbow at night, your pinky and ring finger might get numb) - all this due to swelling around the nerve passages in your elbows and wrists. At 2IU per day you might not get any of that, it's a pretty low dose suitable for anti-aging.

Do I need to take insulin with this cycle? Hell no. I would avoid like the plague, but I have diabetes in my family.

I appreciate any advice or wisdom the experts have to offer. I'm no expert, but you can have my opinion at a very good cost.

Do I need to take insulin with this cycle? Hell no. I would avoid like the plague, but I have diabetes in my family.

I appreciate any advice or wisdom the experts have to offer. I'm no expert, but you can have my opinion at a very good cost.

havnt seen to much insulin cycle talk on the boards lately, which is good that your not getting into it, so hard to monitor and keep on track. good on you mate.

No AAS do not effect diabetes - that's not what I meant. HGH has the potential to result in insulin desensitization - in extreme or long term cases could contribute to type II onset, and taking insulin itself can be a dangerous game.

Taking HGH plus insulin, wow recipe for trouble.

Just as an example, your fasting blood sugar should be in the 70-90 range - at least in general less than 100. Without HGH I'm usually about 85-ish. On HGH 3IU per day my fasting level rises to around 107-ish, which is pre-diabetes level. So when I take HGH I'm extremely careful about eating any carbs or f***t for three to four hours afterwards. That's just me, your mileage may vary

Why does this site blank out f r u i t?

i have read the beginners stickies. That is pretty much how i landed on running this cycle. I am asking advice from this forum because some people around me have some contradicting advice on how I should proceed. Also I am running only 300mg a week total test E. I had blood done prior to this and my test levels were low side of normal. I have seen some definite changes so far and I think it must be from the test since according to my research the GH will be a few months before I see any benefit. I appreciate the help from this forum.

i have read the beginners stickies. That is pretty much how i landed on running this cycle. I am asking advice from this forum because some people around me have some contradicting advice on how I should proceed. Also I am running only 300mg a week total test E. I had blood done prior to this and my test levels were low side of normal. I have seen some definite changes so far and I think it must be from the test since according to my research the GH will be a few months before I see any benefit. I appreciate the help from this forum.

So you did read the stickys and you came up with all that? Maybe try reading them again???

Back