Looking for ideas on lean bulk cycle

Fadelikedirk

Looking for advice on a moderate cycle, 4 months max. Goal is to put on mass but keep lean or even get leaner hopefully.

Current stats: 24, 6’0 and 220 lbs at about 10 % bf.
I have run a few cycles using test deca, test eq and test with Tren and masteron. Low quality orals with those cycles as well. Adex was also poor quality which led to gyno but has cleared up thankfully with new company gear.

Basically I have a new source with actual quality gear so I’m looking forward to starting this new brand. I’m in week 6 of my 6 week pct which is going better than I expected. I’m looking to start back up in a couple months if my blood work is all normal.

Anyone have any ideas I’m open to anything just want to go with a safe cycle to keep sides as moderate as possible. So goal is to be 230 lbs at 8 % bf by the end of this. Diet is perfect so should be easy if I can run a well planned cycle. Also any tips on sleep. Always bad insomnia even with low dose test only cycle.

I’ve been curious about adding GH and insulin to put on size for a show, can finally afford it but I’m not familiar with dosing for it but I know it would help with overall size.

Anyways thanks for reading I’m still new compared to most guys on here but need to learn so my advice is helpful.

Hey man before you plan this cycle you need to understand something about weight gains and the gain of LMM.

Fact a man can only gain 15-20lbs of Lean Muscle Mass in 1 year... 12-14 months. So putting on 10lbs of LMM while you drop BF% Is not gonna happen.

Depending on how far out the show is....at this point the key is not pounds. It is how you continue to harden and shape ( so to speak).

You might gain 4 lbs of LMM and that would be good but not 10 lbs as you lower BF%.

I'm not knocking you but it is better to understand and go forward with whatever cycle compounds and not to watch the scale and push for a quick weight gain.
Let the mirror dominate.

OMM

Hey man before you plan this cycle you need to understand something about weight gains and the gain of LMM.

Fact a man can only gain 15-20lbs of Lean Muscle Mass in 1 year... 12-14 months. So putting on 10lbs of LMM while you drop BF% Is not gonna happen.

Depending on how far out the show is....at this point the key is not pounds. It is how you continue to harden and shape ( so to speak).

You might gain 4 lbs of LMM and that would be good but not 10 lbs as you lower BF%.

I'm not knocking you but it is better to understand and go forward with whatever cycle compounds and not to watch the scale and push for a quick weight gain.
Let the mirror dominate.

OMM

Ok yeah I know I can only gain so much so fast and I agree Lool is more important than weight, I’ve got 5 months before the show so I plan to stay on test for a while and cycle other things with it as I go as long as my blood work comes back healthy every month. What do you think I can add to test to harden up and look bigger.

OP, glad to hear you have the understanding of what I speak of...

To your Q's, we know that Tren will accomplish what you want. So I would lean (ha, no pun) looking at Mast . it is a good mass and hardening
compound and does not aromatize. Also EQ is a great compound and aromatizes at about 50% of what test does. It also.might add to your appetite. Be careful with that. But if the diet is right you can build with the added food intake to build good muscle.

Winstrol and Anavar also but that's close to show time prep.

When you go into the last 2 months I always upped my reps intermittently, for hardening and leanness.
This will also aid in the retention of mass.
Good luck..
OMM

Last edited:
OP, glad to hear you have the understanding of what I speak of...

To your Q's, we know that Tren will accomplish what you want. So I would lean (ha, no pun) looking at Mast . it is a good mass and hardening
compound and does not aromatize. Also EQ is a great compound and aromatizes at about 50% of what test does. It also.might add to your appetite. Be careful with that. But if the diet is right you can build with the added food intake to build good muscle.

Winstrol and Anavar also but that's close to show time prep.

When you go into the last 2 months I always upped my reps intermittently, for hardening and leanness.
This will also aid in the retention of mass.
Good luck..
OMM

Ok I liked Tren so I***8217;ll probably go the test low dose Tren moderate dose and use EQ For first 14 weeks and add mast prop closer to end with winstrol. As long diets in check should blow up and get harder as I go on increasing reps.

Back