Looking for loggers for our NEW Pump Juice Extreme!!!

you and taro are in there.. please send midwest your shipping info!he is waiting

think we got a few spots left but you have to apply fast people !

I would like to thank hurricane187, Midwest , and Mrs supps for giving me this chance to,log pump,juice extreme ! Can't wait to get this great product and put it to the test! I will,give daily updates in different settings and different times of the day as well.. can't wait to get started!

I would like to thank hurricane187, Midwest , and Mrs supps for giving me this chance to,log pump,juice extreme ! Can't wait to get this great product and put it to the test! I will,give daily updates in different settings and different times of the day as well.. can't wait to get started!

we look foward to your log brother! thanks for volenteering

Get it in, guys!

Some good apps so far and we have plenty more we still want to send out!!!

0zDKk4d.gif

One of my all time favorite movies!!!!

If y'all have any more vacancies, I'm down for some logging!

just talked to the boss and yours should be there by saturday the latest!

Thank you and wanted to let everyone know. I received my product and will,begin a full log starting tomorrow! This week i work 3-11. So i will,have a good week for my log. Maybe 2 a days!. Looking forward to,see what pump juice can do for me!!!

Thank you and wanted to let everyone know. I received my product and will,begin a full log starting tomorrow! This week i work 3-11. So i will,have a good week for my log. Maybe 2 a days!. Looking forward to,see what pump juice can do for me!!!

awesome we look foward to it bro!

Thanks, brother! Just toss up the link in here once you do and we'll be in there!

Back