Looking for More Loggers for a Stack Log!

FirstHorseMan66

Got the word from boss! We want someone to log a stack for us.

GW50156 and our new product TESOFENSINE

Hop on this guys. Ill pick someone by hopefully this weekend!

People jump on this, it's a great chance to use some awesome ********. Sarmssearch has great ********. This combo their offering will be the ultimate stack for burning off those extra pounds.

I'm starting this combo this weekend and I'll do my log here also FHM66. I'm honestly floored nobody had jumped all over this. I feel like superman when I use the GW.

People jump on this, it's a great chance to use some awesome ********. Sarmssearch has great ********. This combo their offering will be the ultimate stack for burning off those extra pounds.

I'm starting this combo this weekend and I'll do my log here also FHM66. I'm honestly floored nobody had jumped all over this. I feel like superman when I use the GW.

Much appriciated! Duffer's wife has also offered to try some TESO so im pumped about you two getting busy,

I've gained too much weight in the past few months so this stack should make my weight loss epic with the right diet and training routine.

These logs are like a J being passed around a party. I know I shouldn't dialing in TRT but there it is!!! I usually don't even click on the thread. It cant get passed to me if I aint in the circle! Haha

I can't believe more people don't jump on this. They deliver everything OTC supps promise. It seems if you've made it to this forum someone would be looking for an advantage / "perfomance enhancer" / real substance to increase the effectiveness of working out/gains. Especially for the cost of a log thread.

Last edited:
Back