Looking for Tuna Steak Recipes

Tune..eh

...I like it smoked lightly. with hickory chips in a foil boat I grill the steak. Shuting the cover for half the cooking time, splash with white wine and lemon...Pepper only.

bake it in the oven, light olive oil bottom pan, goes exelent with cut potatoes, marinade the tuna steaks in light olive oil, lemon juice salt pepper and oragano, cut thick slice tomato place it on top of tuna that way ur tuna isnt dry when it cooks, and put it in the oven 375 for about 10-15mins depending on the tickness of your steak! my fav recipe

Lemon Pepper Tuna

This is very simple to make. Get out a pan. Spray with some no calorie non-stick spray. Dump the tuna in the pan. Sprinkle with some lemon pepper (You can buy this already premixed). Turn on the burner and let the tuna cook. Stir the tuna periodically. Once the tuna is either warm, cooked, or burnt, depending on how you like it, throw it on a plate and you're ready to rock and roll. You could also throw this in some tupperware and eat it later. It still taste good cold. The only thing this adds to the nutritional value of tuna is a little sodium.

Worcestershire (Cheese optional) Tuna

Also very simple to make. Get out a pan. Spray with some no calorie non-stick spray. Dump the tuna in the pan. Pour some Worcestershire sauce on the tuna then begin to cook. Cook to desired texture then eat. To add some more flavor, you can throw a slice of cheese on this. When the tuna is done cooking, turn the burner off, put the cheese on, cover the pan with a lid, and let the cheese melt on the tuna. Adding just the Worcestershire only adds about one gram of carbs to the nutritional total. The cheese, depending on what kind, adds about 5 grams of protein, 2 carbs, and 0-10 grams of fat.

Tuna and Egg

Get out a pan. Spray with some no calorie non-stick spray. Dump the tuna and egg up a bowl. Stir them together. Once mixed together, pour in the pan and allow to cook. Once the egg is totally cook, add pepper and salt, if wanted, and eat. Adding cheese also tastes very good with this combo. The egg adds, 5 grams of fat, 8 grams of protein, and 1 carb.

Tuna

Take a bag of shredded lettuce, one cucumber,F.F. Italian dressing, and ad 2 cans of tuna. Mix it all up, and add splenda to sweet it up a bit i love it:)

Back