Looking for two Qualified researchers to run a log for us

Sure GWP, I would be happy to. My hamster is off cycle right now so that is the best time to test something when he is really able to really gauge the results. The GW501516 would be real nice! :)

if im not gonna get to do a sponsored log you should give it to me at a good price and i'll still log it ;)

just coming off cycle in a few weeks so was keen to try it during post cycle therapy (pct) and in between cycles

Bump guys!!! come on brothers and get in on this!

I'm Game My Rat Carla is off cycle for awhile as well!

Shoot me a PM with the details Greatwhitepeptides If your still looking!

I think Zeek is going to post her Portfolio picture in a moment!

Last edited:
Here she is , I was there when PhatBastard captured her just outside of a city park over the summer! He used a glue trap :(

Here she is , I was there when PhatBastard captured her just outside of a city park over the summer!

Darling little thing iasn't she! Gets a little Pissy when I take in for here waxings but other than that she's well Behaved!

Gonna be starting cycle soon, but would love to log these. Starting cycle mid feb, let me know if that will give me enough time to run a log. currently my lab rat is on your ghrp-6 and mod-grf. Really like the effects on these.

I would be more than happy to help out, but I want Phatbastards Glue trap

PhatBastard is hell on wheels with those glue traps! He sets them out in front of clubs, bars, you name it. If what he captures looks good he keeps them for his twisted experiments. If they are ugly he leaves them to suffer a slow death on the glue trap :)

I just started my cycle but Im willing to try these out...especially the ostarine if that is something that can be used during post cycle therapy (pct). PM me if you still need testers.

I would love to. Exercise in a pill. Lol. I love sarms done them all from just about everyone. Lol haven't tried geedub yet. Sarms are great and I love them after a great run of test. Helps me keep a lot of mt gains and add more.

PhatBastard is hell on wheels with those glue traps! He sets them out in front of clubs, bars, you name it. If what he captures looks good he keeps them for his twisted experiments. If they are ugly he leaves them to suffer a slow death on the glue trap :)

BRO----- Really

Now I'm going have Trolls all over checkin My traps!

Back