Low T off cycle help.

Yoked

Hey everyone. Im 31 years old, I have done 3 cycles in my life, all with on and post cycle therapy. Over the past two years I have noticed that my sex drive is low when off cycle and I'm having trouble with erections. My mood is greatly affected also. My fuse has shortened alot in the past two years. I'm constantly feeling down and in the dumps. I cant sleep well, and im always tired, and there are other symptoms also. My doctor ordered a blood test that I took about 10am. The result that came back was a total testosterone level of 193. My doctor ordered another blood test which he wanted me to fast before taking, and also wanted me to take the blood test as early in the morning as posable. I took the second blood test at 8:30am. The results of this test were 247 total testosterone, and 36 free testosterone. I guess I'm just looking for confirmation on this, because my doctor is saying that my levels are normal and that I shouldnt worry about it, and that there's no long term side affects of low T that I need to be consurned about, (which I know to be a load of crap!). Oh yeh, I'm with kaiser permanent! Can anyone give some insight on this please. Am I a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? Thanks guys! Please don't bash!

Low T please give insight.

Hey everyone. Im 31 years old, I have done 3 cycles in my life, all with on and post cycle therapy. Over the past two years I have noticed that my sex drive is low when off cycle and I'm having trouble with erections. My mood is greatly affected also. My fuse has shortened alot in the past two years. I'm constantly feeling down and in the dumps. I cant sleep well, and im always tired, and there are other symptoms also. My doctor ordered a blood test that I took about 10am. The result that came back was a total testosterone level of 193. My doctor ordered another blood test which he wanted me to fast before taking, and also wanted me to take the blood test as early in the morning as posable. I took the second blood test at 8:30am. The results of this test were 247 total testosterone, and 36 free testosterone. I guess I'm just looking for confirmation on this, because my doctor is saying that my levels are normal and that I shouldnt worry about it, and that there's no long term side affects of low T that I need to be consurned about, (which I know to be a load of crap!). Oh yeh, I'm with kaiser permanent! Can anyone give some insight on this please. Am I a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? Thanks guys!

Your level of 274 is barely in the normal range. 225 in most offices is what they go by. What is your estrogen levels at? This could also play a big part in the problem. Imo your def a canidate for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I would try to change your docs mind or find a different doc. These guys are not the brightest when it comes to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I have a buddy that actually argues with his doc over his dosage amount and they listen.

Your dr is completely wrong. Your levels are very low, and you have symptoms. FYI your hormone levels define how long you will live. Just read the stickies at the top of this forum, and you'll be well on your way to a much better life.

You need to contact Maximus. Assuming that is the full story, your chances are great.

Thanks for the info! I just started the process with Maximus hrt. We shall see how it goes. Since I'm with kaiser, I don't know how I can work my insurance into this. If I have to, I'll switch my insurance to blue shield or something. That is my story. I'm not trying to hide anything. If there are any more questions you need to know besides the questions on the Maximus health questionair, please ask. I want to give the most accurate info as posable so i can get the best treatment posable.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! I just started the process with Maximus hrt. We shall see how it goes. Since I'm with kaiser, I don't know how I can work my insurance into this. If I have to, I'll switch my insurance to blue shield or something. That is my story. I'm not trying to hide anything. If there are any more questions you need to know besides the questions on the Maximus health questionair, please ask. I want to give the most accurate info as posable so i can get the best treatment posable.

They are not affiliated with ANY insurance..

Your dr is completely wrong. Your levels are very low, and you have symptoms. FYI your hormone levels define how long you will live. Just read the stickies at the top of this forum, and you'll be well on your way to a much better life.

Frustrated1

Where did you read that your your hormone levels define how long you will live I would like to read that.

I feel the same way as u bro but my test came back 554. I think some people have symptoms even if not super low. Cuz Ive done a few cycles and every time I did a little test I felt way better an all my aches an pains went away. I think I would feel way better if I doubled my number which would put me around 1100-1200.

Frustrated1

Where did you read that your your hormone levels define how long you will live I would like to read that.

Nice info here There was another article that I was thinking of, anyways google is your friend.

This is real serious stuff not to be taken lightly. Their is a lot of proof that without hormones all kinds of bad stuff happens. I was living (barely) proof. I didn't need an article to tell me that hormones were critical. I was too busy wishing I would get hit by a bus.

Hey everyone. Im 31 years old, I have done 3 cycles in my life, all with on and post cycle therapy. Over the past two years I have noticed that my sex drive is low when off cycle and I'm having trouble with erections. My mood is greatly affected also. My fuse has shortened alot in the past two years. I'm constantly feeling down and in the dumps. I cant sleep well, and im always tired, and there are other symptoms also. My doctor ordered a blood test that I took about 10am. The result that came back was a total testosterone level of 193. My doctor ordered another blood test which he wanted me to fast before taking, and also wanted me to take the blood test as early in the morning as posable. I took the second blood test at 8:30am. The results of this test were 247 total testosterone, and 36 free testosterone. I guess I'm just looking for confirmation on this, because my doctor is saying that my levels are normal and that I shouldnt worry about it, and that there's no long term side affects of low T that I need to be consurned about, (which I know to be a load of crap!). Oh yeh, I'm with kaiser permanent! Can anyone give some insight on this please. Am I a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? Thanks guys!

Time for a new doctor bro!!

Back