Low testosterone symptoms. Help with bloodwork

coomer

I’m feeling low libido and fatigue with bad sleep. My workouts are not that great either. I used to cycle testosterone on and off but I’ve been off everything for almost two years. I’m 29 years old.

total T looks in range but my free test is low. Maybe because my SHBG is elevated? Also is my estrogen too low?

63-E5-A4-C6-892-B-42-A0-AC44-BF772-F2-A2-FD1.jpg

Your numbers overall are pretty good. What, if any, meds do you take? Do you run a 5AR enzyme blocker? Your DHT is low and is probably the problem by looking at these bloods everything else looks good. DHT is an androgen and having normal levels contributes to energy levels etc

That is prob the issue right there brother. It shows.

You take 1mg ED? Maybe try EOD? And is it for hair loss or prostate issues ?

It’s for hair loss, and yeah I take 1mg a day. I actually started taking it as a preventative before I started cycling testosterone years ago and just never discontinued it.

I only take it when I cycle and it seems to do the trick. But when I have taken it off cycle I suffer from the ED issues so I dont use it when Im clean. Ill almost Guarantee thats is why you feel tired. You need dht- men wouldnt be men if we didnt have it in our bodies.

I would have never used it unless you were already experiencing hair loss.

The only reason I’m afraid to come off is I worry that my hair relies on it now. Have you heard anything like that to be true?

No you either have the gene or you dont. Next cycle you run just do test and monitor your hair. If it starts shedding then jump back on it. Does baldness run in your family?

Back