Lr3-igf dosing while running cjc-1295 and ghrp-6 at the same time

Krazydiamond

I have a stack of cjc-1295, ghrp-6, and lr3-1295 on the way from SRC and have a question regarding dosing. I plan on running the cjc-1295 and ghrp-6 100mcg 3x/day and the lr3-igf 40mcg/day pwo. Knowing that gh stimulates IGF output as well should this be factored in to my lr3-igf dosing? I prefer not to go over 50mcg in order to prevent any intestinal growth.

Stats:

40 years old
5'5
180lbs 12-13% bf

any help with this would be greatly appreciated :)

Diamond,

Running the 3 sequences together is very common but the timing is very important. Your IGF dose should be completely separate from the GHRP/CJC doses, by at least a few hours.

SRC

Would administration of IGFLR3 along with HGH frag 176-191 yield desirable results? What type of results would be seen? What about the dosing schedule? Can the frag be IM or should it be subQ?

You want the lr3 seperate because it's said to blunt gh. If you use igf pwo, make sure you have about three hours before your next dose of ghrh/ghrp. IMO 40mcg works well. I have experimented with every dose up to 80mcg but I prefer 40.

sorry I havent posted on this in awile, been busy with work and training. Been running all 3 for the last month pretty much as what has been suggested here seperating my lr3-igf 3 hours from my cjc-1295/ghrp-6 dose and absolutely loving it, the pumps are insane and have dropped a bit of bodyfat (nothing measured) while adding 20lbs while only running prop @ 525/week for the last 6 weeks and d-bol 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks. Only have less than a week on my lr3-igf run then gotta put the brakes on it for the next 40 days, already starting to develop a bit of a "turtle shell" belly which is too bad but the overall visual effect is still quite good. My next run will hit once I move into my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose on 200mg/week test E and continuing to run the ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 so we'll see how everything holds up

Back