LW's Test and Tren Log (with pictures)

Hey and welcome to my journal/log of my first cycle. I'm just a guy who enjoys lifting weights and watching my body change over the years.

Here I am before I started lifting a few years ago. When I first started out I started lifting just to lose some weight because I was disgustingly fat. Then over the years I grew to love lifting and transforming myself.

I am around 300-260lbs in the before pictures.

I am 212lbs in the current photos.

My cycle will be 350mg Prop and 350mg tren Ace EW. I started Monday the 6th. So far I feel good. Workouts have been pretty intense. The only "sides" i've noticed is that i've been getting really tired around 3-6pm and taking naps....i'm on a pretty low dose and i'm injecting ED to keep levels more stable and sides down.

My calories goal is 3600-4000 depending on how active I am that day. Protein will be kept very high. (Yes high, I enjoy protein).

Macros
360c
80f
360-400g Protein

Those values i'm sure will change throughout cycle depending on how much fat i gain. Once I hit 220 (IF i hit 220) i'll slowly lower calories and begin dieting to hopefully single digit bodyfat.

I am aware that I don't look that great, even currently. But this is my first cycle so hopefully I make some good gains. I've got a good bit of fat and stretch marks on me but oh well, my fault for becoming obese. Current photos in next post.

Update 5-12-13

Had a good back workout yesterday. Had a good shoulder workout today. Been feeling very lethargic most of the day. Have had no sleep issues. Sometimes I go into these little aggressive spells and get annoyed at things, but not a big deal and it passes quickly and is pretty easy to control. I would imagine if you were a hot head off tren then you'd be a handfull on.

Nicked/injected a bit into my delt/vein yesterday. Bit of an annoying cough and tightness in the chest for a few minutes. Didn't care...took out the pin and went into tri instead.

Weight was 214 this morning. My sodium intake was very high yesterday (god i love soy sauce, even used the lower sodium version...doesn't matter when i use 10+ table spoons i suppose) so i'm holding a bit of water.

Wow, such a great transformation! I totally agree with you that guys with temper issues probably should leave tren alone. Keep up the log man, you're looking great!

Thanks man means alot ^

Update:

Taking a 2 hour nap every afternoon has become the norm now. I'm not having any issues sleeping thats for sure, lol. No night sweats either but I have been sweating a bit more than usual in the gym.

I've also always used a large amount of volume in the gym but I seem to be able to go on for hours now. I find myself forcing myself to leave, not a bad thing.

Recently started doing some mobility work (Mostly Ankle) and foam rolling before or at the end of every workout.

All in all I have no huge complaints or concerns at the moment.

Update Tue may 14th:

6:30am and I'm about to go hit legs. Just been reading through peoples logs this morning and it blows my mind how many people have issues eating/meeting their macronutrient goals. I have to stop myself from eating too much everyday! I've always felt it was curse as I can EASILY put down over 10,000 calories a day for days at a time..

Todays food log as of 6:30 am...and a couple motivational pictures.

Last edited:
Update:

Saturday May 18th, 2013

Everything is going swell! No bad sides or issues to speak of really. Been having great workouts and good sleep. Only thing that really annoys me is how tired I become in the afternoons. Diet has been spot on. Weighed in at 211.8 today. Only weighing myself so often to make sure i'm not gaining too much fat. I'd like to stay within 10 lbs of where I started. Haven't missed a day this month in the gym....and another motivational picture.

Update Wednesday May 22nd-

Girlfriend told me (Happily might I add): "What's up with you lately? You've been all over me :)"

Everything is going good. Lifts are going up steadily. May order some extra prop and up the test dose to see if that helps with the lethargy in the afternoons.

Update Wednesday May 22nd-

Girlfriend told me (Happily might I add): "What's up with you lately? You've been all over me :)"

Everything is going good. Lifts are going up steadily. May order some extra prop and up the test dose to see if that helps with the lethargy in the afternoons.

Let me know if this helps....Great job. I will be following this.

Update thursday, may 30th:

I upped the test dose by 100mg/week and I think it has helped a bit for sure.

I'm feeling good. Here are my currents lifts (all are done with proper form)

Squat 395 (Next leg day I'll be going for 405)
Bench 295 and 225x19 (I'll be going for 315 next bench day, Goal is 225x30)
Deadlift was 475 before cycle...Haven't deadlifted while on cycle.
Standing Military 215

Current weight is 224lbs.

Unrelated note, Anyone see the newcomer Big Ramy at this years NY pro? Some of the best genetics ever. Only been seriously lifting for under 3 years....my god.

Last edited:
Friday, May 31st:

Going to drop carbs and up water for a few days to lose some water, so I can better assess my progress. Here's a current back pic.

Last edited:
Update, Saturday, June 1st:

Woah boy. Found my girls journal thinking it was a book and I opened it. Big mistake. Curiosity got the best of me...and it killed the cat. Had to get out of there before I said some things i'd regret. Off to the gym to take out some frustration...but first my pre workout meal of :

4 eggo S'mores waffles, 3 scoops whey, 5 oz milk, 2 tablespoons pb, and 4 oz sugar free syrup.

Food and weights, they never betray you. Until they give you a heart attack and snap a tendon lol.

Appreciate it MeatHead! Looking sick in the AV

Update June 4th:

Yesterday my girl said this (Almost word for word) :

"You're getting so big. Last time you were bulking and eating all that chicken you never got this big so fast."

She doesn't know i'm on obviously, and the only suspicions comes from me putting on so much weight so fast and me always wanting to thark..so I guess there's 2 positives from that.

1. I'm getting bigger.
2. I'm able to remain myself on cycle. No negative changes in personality or emotions.

Appreciate it MeatHead! Looking sick in the AV

Update June 4th:

Yesterday my girl said this (Almost word for word) :

"You're getting so big. Last time you were bulking and eating all that chicken you never got this big so fast."

She doesn't know i'm on obviously, and the only suspicions comes from me putting on so much weight so fast and me always wanting to thark..so I guess there's 2 positives from that.

1. I'm getting bigger.
2. I'm able to remain myself on cycle. No negative changes in personality or emotions.

Awesome man! It's always good to find out we can handle the sides of AAS as it has such a hype built around the negatives. I agree, Big Ramy is one impressive human being. Gotta love that libido increase, I bet she is. ;)

Amazing work, man! Other than your girl questioning the weight gain, any other issues with keeping her out of the loop? Thanks!

Back