M1t or dbol with 500mg of test per week...

Are oral that hard on the liver if only used for 4 weeks?
Ever use sarms?

No they are not as hard on the liver as claimed. If they were I would have been dead along with 99% of the guys I grew up with 15 years ago. You should at least take the oral for 8 weeks, the whole 4 weeks of an oral is a pure panic move perpetuated by a myth, just keep an eye on your liver enzymes if it makes you more comfortable.

No they are not as hard on the liver as claimed. If they were I would have been dead along with 99% of the guys I grew up with 15 years ago. You should at least take the oral for 8 weeks, the whole 4 weeks of an oral is a pure panic move perpetuated by a myth, just keep an eye on your liver enzymes if it makes you more comfortable.

Really...8 weeks...that's a long time!!!!
I saw the recommended does is 10mg and 30mg...I'll probably start with 10 for a few days

No luck there either, oh well, thanks tho. I guess best way is to know/trust your source.

you can only trust if you are 100% sure and you have proof that it was lab tested.

fakes are part of the life, I had so many trusted sources to end with fakes on occasion

Back