Making Tren A from Powder

Tough Old Man

At this present moment, I just added the oil and heating it up. It looks a little cloudy. Is this normal. Color is a golden brown

Thanks PT

I've had that happen a few times. It's not bad, just cosmetic. You can re-filter and then throw it back in the oven and I'll bet it'll clear up. What % BA/BB did you use and what dose is it?

necro96080 said:
I've had that happen a few times. It's not bad, just cosmetic. You can re-filter and then throw it back in the oven and I'll bet it'll clear up. What % BA/BB did you use and what dose is it?
as soon as i filtered it, it came out clear as hell.
Ba 3%, BB 9%

Tough Old Man said:
Ok about 3-4 hrs has past by and it is cloudy lookin again. any idea's

Tough

i have started getting mine from a diff guy and i am having the same prob... but i just heat it in a cup of hot water befor i use it and its good to go...

RJH8541 said:
You'll be fine with it as long as its been filtered...

I don't see any tiny thigs floating around in it but just somewhat cloudy. What does everyone suggest to clear it up. Just re-filter and re-heat in a water bath or what?

Tough Old Man said:
I don't see any tiny thigs floating around in it but just somewhat cloudy. What does everyone suggest to clear it up. Just re-filter and re-heat in a water bath or what?

Don't worry about it. It is fine if its a little cloudy, some gear does that on occasion... especially TA. If it makes you feel better each time you can heat it up for a bit to clear it up, but if not, you'll be fine anyway...

Back