Maybe You Can Help...???

teenfitness

hi everyone!
i was just wondering if there is ANYWHERE that sells HYDROXYCUT or XENIDRINE that still contains EPHEDRA??? every where i go to buy some they all say "ephedra free" and it makes me mad cuz the ehpedra free shit sucks!! lol :) i loved hydroxycut with ephedra!! it worked and i didnt get any sides. but since ephedra is like banned now or something, its soo hard to find. anyone know where i can get some?

oh! and also, can anyone give me any info oh YOHIMBINE?? i keep hearing about it, but i know nothing. is it a pill or herb or what? and how do you take it, and what exactly does it do?

i appriciate any and all advise and answers! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! BYE !!:)

buy some ephedrine hcl and have a cup of coffee with it. you don't need the aspirin.

yohimbine is really only helpful if you need that extra edge when you can't lose anymore with diet and exercise alone... so you should be as lean as possible or it's a waste of money. works great with topical yohimbine...

anyway, there is a lot of info around about it. basic dosing is described at 1fast400's site, and i'd suggest taking it on an empty stomach with some coffee, then eating a <2g carb meal or waiting at least a couple hours before eating carbs... since it lasts in the body up to 4 hrs.

btw, DON'T take ephedrine with yohimbine.

Back